• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sound Off - The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly (over 1k posts!)

Never had the chance to play porter heard its pretty good though just havent had the chance to make it out there. Heard its SUPPOSE to be sunny this week :lol: Maybe the courses will get a break

Bad : F*&$n VANDALS!!!!

I'm getting sick of seeing the local courses getting destroyed. Played O'Hauser in Menasha, WI yesterday and it looked like someone had tried to dig up the pin on #16. What is wrong with people??

Good: 2nd in league at Cliff Drive tonight ( 58 ) after only my 2nd time playing the course! My goal was to beat my score last week ( 64 ), so next week, it's 1st place!

good: played in TheGreat8 tournament, 8 courses in one day

Gooder: Won Am and set the record by 15 strokes

Bad: My back is killing me now, damn pinched nerves.

werd.gif

ownedbutton.gif

Gotta love censorship

Good: I got my sols out to 410' yesterday
rock.gif

Bad: Left my firm wizard at home, and I had to use a rhyno. One of my worst putting days ever.
BangHead.gif

lock-off said:
bad: the thrillcaptain can talk about whatever allllllllll day but i cant

I"m pretty new to the board and the game, and anyone who has met me can tell you, I've got a bad type-A personality. I get really fired up about a lot of things I shouldn't, and usually tend to step on people's toes in doing so. Should I do this, PM me and bring me back to reality. I post to share my thoughts on the game out of love and the desire to improve. I in no way intend to offend anyone.

Lock-off, my last post as been removed.

Good, got 6 rounds in this week.

Bad, now have very sore shoulder. Not sure what's wrong.

Good- I got to play with dave, a local member. I had a couple of nice drives that made me look good.

Bad- Most of my drives shanked off to the right for some reason and I got a little embarrassed.

Ugly- My putting was horrible, I missed about 5-6 putts I should have sunk.

Side note-
ZAMson said:
Apparently there's no good stuff in all of Texas.

wait ... what?

Maybe down there, but there is some high quality in dallas.
bong.gif

Is that vague enough?

bad: my consistency yesterday! my drives have been getting better, my putts have been getting better, my 2nd shots have been getting better. where all that improvement was yesterday i just don't know.

Good: the hilarity on this board. also shot my personal best twice this week. @ arboretum i shot a -2 (pro par) and then a -4!!! if i could shoot like that on the consistent id be cashing in open (not bad for a 1.5 year noob!)

Bad: morning breath

Ugly: uhhhhhhhh Rosie O'Donell