• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Glo Gators

What should be stamped on the CFR Glo Gator?

• DX Gator Stamp

Votes: 92 39.5%
  • Protostar Stamp

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • Bar Stamp

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Kangaroo Xing

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • Old Circle Stamp

Votes: 53 22.7%
  • Innova Factory Store

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
It sounds like Innova has heard the complaints and is responding positively. Of course, I am able to remove emotion from the equation as I GOTS MINE!

The Innova Factory Store - We will mold more the first opportunity we have. Patience is key for those who missed out. The Factory Store WILL stock the Gator again. For those inquiring about in stock notifications, the resulting email is not instantaneous. It can take up to 15-20 minutes. However, if the product goes out of stock before that time the email is not sent. If you're looking for the most instant notification, try our new products RSS feed. http://proshop.innovadiscs.com/rss/
Also, the total count for both releases is 334.

That was from last week, no?

So I would assume that the first run is inclusive of both releases. So anybody that has one has 1:334, no?

Big thanks to Fleshgordon for showing pity on me.

If you got gators and missed the reprod super rocs. i'm trading one for one in the marketplace.

just trying to not hoard for a change.

spread the good will and get a super roc if you missed them. Like i missed out on the gators.

Nikon00002573.jpg

wrong thread...carry on..
^^Also Ap I'll take 5 of these when you get them^^:p

Last edited:
I'm interested in getting a old of one. But can someone msg me how they turned out. I only throw the old foil circle stamp flat pearly ones. Did these come out super domey like most champ ones???

dunno
but I sold 2 of the 3 that I got

and only for what I paid

including a gold foil stamp

I'm a nice guy :D