• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

STOLEN BASKETS at Whitehall

Edit: just saw this posted:

"So the scumbags that ripped us off only took the cage and the top ring with the chains attached. They tried to loosen the whole unit and take it that way with no success, then they tried to chip the concrete away from the pole (on 4 different baskets) with no success....Without the pole, I expect that they will try to cobble some setup with either a pvc pipe or something similar. Be on the lookout for 2 cobbled up yellow rimmed baskets in a yard where 1-2 weak and/or scrawny little p**** live. (its only 40lbs of concrete holding those in for crying out loud). "

I just played your truly amazing course a month ago, and I was blown away by it. You guys have it going on for a killer course there! I will be back with friends next time.

Sorry to hear about the basket and I feel your pain.... we had a basket stolen from Shore Acres in Saugatuck this year. Im still wanting blood for the theft!
Biz

:(
Love me some Whitehall!
Michigan sucks.
I respectfully disagree. However we certainly have a lot of people that suck....

PARTICULARLY BASKET THIEVES!!!
May all of you rot in in eternal damnation! I hope Satan cuts open your stomach as you watch your own viscera spill out onto your bare feet. May he puncture your eyeballs just to test the sharpness his horns, and in your few remaining seconds of agony, just before Death has a chance to take your wretched excuse for a life, may he use your still barely clinging to life body to stoke the very fires of hell that keep him warm, all while laughing hilariously at your sorry ass.
Justice for basket theft? Yeah, that'd work for me.

But I don't think Michigan sucks at all: waaaayyyy too many great courses here for Michigan to suck! :thmbup:

Last edited:
That is just a damned shame. I know that a few baskets were taken from a course not far from my house awhile back, and it took them forever to replace them. And I heard Johnson park used to have baskets, but put up posts when a few baskets were stolen.

Hope someone breaks their little thieving fingers.

p.s. Michigan is straight, its the people that suck here that make it awful.

3rd the emotion that Michigan (and all its amazing courses) is i-ite.

It's just all the Lions, Tigers, and Redwings fans that make it unbearable. :| :| :|

;)

The diehards who actually stick with the teams, even when they are getting slaughtered, the lions ESPECIALLY, aren't too bad.

Being from Michigan, the ones that really drive me nuts are the ones who just jump on the band wagon after one of our teams have won a few games, once again, the Lions being the best example.

All the sudden half the people I work with are wearing some sort of lions apparel. Give me a f@$%ing break.

Whitehall is one of those rare courses that will give you a beatdown and make you like it. No real disc golfer would steal from a course like this. Can't wait to play the harvest moon there next weekend.