• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stone brewing stamp disc

Rbaddis

Hey all, I'm looking for a place to buy beer logo discs. I've seen some awesome disvs on this forum but I haven't seen any way to buy them.
If anyone sells custom beer stampef discs I'd love a link to their website.
Thanks for the help
Ryan

They don't sell them on the website, but I've seen New Glarus stamped Buzzzes at the brewery. You could try contacting them to see if they'll sell them or find a member who is willing to be a middle man.

http://www.newglarusbrewing.com/

My wife also brought me back a Magnet from the Church Brew Works in Pittsburgh. It's the same deal where they aren't online but you can try to contact them or find a member to help.

http://churchbrew.com/

Odell brewing company had them in Fort Collins they were innova they had a driver I couldn't tell which one felt like a destroyer idk, and a putter.

Last edited:
Odell brewing company had them in Fort Collins they were innova they had a driver I couldn't tell which one felt like a destroyer idk, and a putter.

i have one on a roc as well

DSC05654_zpsjs69ebrk.jpg

also, legacy has done ballast point discs...

DSC06282_zpssj99fubl.jpg

Thanks for the quick response. I'm Really looking gor the stone brewing logo. I'd even be willing to buy someone's used disc if the stamp was still in good shape.

Ah. You mean like this?

picture.php

picture.php

No, that's not a mini. My hands are really that freaky big.

Last edited:
Zenbot, those are the 3 discs I would love to have. Is there a link to a site that sells them ?

I am starting to slowly accumulate discs with brewery stamps. I don't have many but this thread is giving me some ideas for road trips.

So far I have:
Wizard - Schlafly - St. Louis, MO
Wizard - Cigar City Brewing - Tampa, FL
Roc - Central Waters Brewing - Amherst, WI
Aviar - Central Waters Brewing - Amherst, WI

Sounds like I need to go to Founders this summer!

I've never tried dying discs. I wouldn't know where to start. Thank you for the offer though.

Anderson Valley Brewing sells discs with their logo and has a course on site.