• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stoney Hill Meetup, 11/15 - 11/17.

Thanks for looking David. No luck on my end of finding it. Guess Im going to have to try and get a replacement

Thanks again for a great weekend and allowing us to stay! It was great to meet you guys and play your course. It's defiantly a special place!

Even though we didn't get everything on film, we still have over 450 shots of video and almost 200 pictures to go through...

I will get the video up as soon as possible, and I will post some pics today.

I do not have Mark's number, but he has mine.

Another epic meetup, and another rainless good time at Stoney Hill. Lots of great friends old and new. So glad that the Columbia crew came up.

I really enjoyed how we formatted the meetup. Granted everything was on the fly, but we played Doubles, Triples, and Doubles again, and the fun factor was sky high that way.

Connor and I didn't count how many holes of safari glow golf we played Friday night, but we were out there past 1am throwing discs, drinking beers, talking music and courses and ripping on all of our favorite DGCR trolls/friends.

New, Brave, and Schleppy played plenty of glow on Saturday night, cruising around though the back part of the course and even playing hole 18, which I wouldn't have even imagined possible without the full moon.

Thanks for looking David. No luck on my end of finding it. Guess Im going to have to try and get a replacement

Thanks again for a great weekend and allowing us to stay! It was great to meet you guys and play your course. It's defiantly a special place!

Well, I'll look for it again around the parking/camping area on Saturday. We got very light rain last night, and it's not supposed to rain again this week.

Glad everyone had a good time. Hope we can do it again in the future. I'm sure there'll be some new holes or variations of holes to play.

Well, I'll look for it again around the parking/camping area on Saturday. We got very light rain last night, and it's not supposed to rain again this week.

Glad everyone had a good time. Hope we can do it again in the future. I'm sure there'll be some new holes or variations of holes to play.

I'll be there if you do

Next time will be even better. Going to do a lot more promoting. Stoney Hill deserves way more recognition, hopefully all these guys out there this weekend will put up some reviews soon.

with some more advance notice of the actual dates. I can plan to be there for sure. its only like an hour away. and is my favorite course. period.

2 1/2 months notice is pretty solid :p

It's all good though. I don't know where it'll be yet, but I do plan on doing another one in the spring, and maybe another in the fall. I like the idea of it being twice a year.

I was the last person to review this course.

Group shot from Sunday.
As always, I have the larger files available if anybody wants them, either for this pic or any others that will be posted.

10927389544_b732620e31_c.jpg

Next time will be even better. Going to do a lot more promoting. Stoney Hill deserves way more recognition, hopefully all these guys out there this weekend will put up some reviews soon.

Just don't claim in your review that the course is lighted for night play.

We only do that a few times a year---a special treat for our guests. Most of the time, it's DARK at night.

As if bennett's height wasn't enough to draw attention to him, he decided to wear that shirt, too. :|

u guys got Ish,Shea,Provo and Paulie out there.

damn. did they partner up and destroy all of u?

For the most part yeah :|

It was still good time and I took home the cash CTP so wutevs they can remember they lost on that to some n00b from georgia.

Uploading pics now.

I've watched all the videos, we got a ton of great shots on film and still missed so many great shots.
Will piece it together but it's going to be an editing nightmare, there is a TON of footage, even though we weren't filming anywhere near the whole time!

BraveThrower lining up an attempt at 3 on 14-Diamond:

10945693136_a8d551a310_c.jpg

CPro putt on 17:

10945761753_ea1c1fc148_c.jpg

Connor's winning ace run:

10945533406_31606abb15_c.jpg

Schleppy nailing the duece putt on #9:

10945887804_7ef9f6e76f_c.jpg

Tons more on the above link, 109 pics in all. Enjoy :hfive:

Latest posts