• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Straighest Flying Disc You Own

Lightweight Wizard straight from the mail. They're straight as it gets for anything within 250. Here is one of many examples. I recently hyzer flipped putter driving a 234 foot hole at the Dragon's Lair. It when up maybe 20 ft, came down 20ft, and eventually landed flat less than 2ft from the chains with no skip, dead straight.

Slightly beat flattop DX roc, or for little faster, a DX eagle Seasoned well, on a hyzer. Those things are just beautiful

300' and under, its gotta be my domey 400g M4. 380' and under, gotta be the Pinnacle Rival. 450' and under, I've never experienced a disc that goes straight from a flat throw 450'. But I can hyzer-flip my beat World to go pretty straight. 450'+ nothing will go straight, gotta have some kind of turn for me.

Toss up between my seasoned flat dx roc or seasoned champ teebird. They fly the same just different distances.

Mid: M4
Fairway: F5
Driver: Surge

of all ive thrown Comet, Impact were the straightest Cool discs but I moved away from them

Putter - Pure
Mid - Tangent
Driver - Striker

I just picked up a Striker with done tournament winnings and I agree with it being awesomely straight. I must have a good one since most of the Striker threads on here mention inconsistencies in the discs.

Its crazy how much variation this is getting. I expected there to be maybe three or four very prominent discs but there seems to be quite a few you guys like. Keep 'em coming!

Latest posts