• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Streamline Discs by MVP

Max Weight: 176.0gr
Diameter: 21.2cm
Height: 1.8cm
Rim Depth: 1.4cm
Rim Thickness: 1.1cm
Inside Rim Diameter: 18.8cm
Rim Depth / Diameter Ratio: 6.6%
Rim Configuration: 56.25
Flexibility: 8.75kg

Looks like a putter hybrid to me...

a nice and stable speed 3/4 putter would be good. The molds are really nice so far from streamline - they're doing good things. can't wait to check one out.

Just saw an add for Streamline on SFO live coverage and saw the Stabilizer in the swirly plastic.

Driving putter? Small diameter, shallower with a little thicker rim says fast putter. MVP/Axiom really has a decent putter setup.

Yeah I really can't say there's an MVP putter that I don't like, just some that I like more than others. I think they're on to something with the Entropy and if they develop the streamline one at the same time it might be pretty freaking cool. Super stable approach but puttable!! Bam!

Looks more stable than what I expected. Still seems to be neutral. Not a bad thing.

Yeah it does look pretty stable.. Looked like a heavy Inertia flight.. It will be interesting to see if you Streamline throwers can relate its non gyro capabilities to existing gyro try and nail down the actual effects of Gyro™

So I picked up another Lift just cuz - 175g neutron stock stamp. More pliable neutron than my other cosmic. and less dome than the cosmic. this Life flew exact to the #'s 9/5/-2/1.5 So it depends on the disc for sure. I was able to use it for some hyzerflips to flat and flat shots to turnover a bit. Still nice and controllable but definitely more US than the comis I had. FYI the stability will vary. Check dome, softness of plastic and of course PLH ---- the PLH on these two were very similar but the dome wasn't. flatter was more US in this case.

So I just picked up some max weight stock stamp Neutron Lifts. Looking forward to testing them out once it stops raining in the Midwest lol. Anyone have any comparisons to other MVP molds (ie A more stable [insert mold])? Also, what other brands' disc does it compare to? I'm looking for it to be a good hybrid speed disc for hyzer flip to straight disc.

I'm also new to Streamline. So I'm curious how quickly or slowly the Neutron plastic beats in compared to other high end plastic (ie Star, Gold Line, Fuzion, ESP, Prodigy 750, etc).

So I just picked up some max weight stock stamp Neutron Lifts. Looking forward to testing them out once it stops raining in the Midwest lol. Anyone have any comparisons to other MVP molds (ie A more stable [insert mold])? Also, what other brands' disc does it compare to? I'm looking for it to be a good hybrid speed disc for hyzer flip to straight disc.

I'm also new to Streamline. So I'm curious how quickly or slowly the Neutron plastic beats in compared to other high end plastic (ie Star, Gold Line, Fuzion, ESP, Prodigy 750, etc).

I've been using the Lift A LOT lately. I really compare it to a fresh Star Roadrunner or a Slightly used Star Valkyrie. The Plastic is solid/durable but incredibly grippy. Without a doubt the best feeling plastic for a driver I've ever used. It seems to take damage well without gouging or scraping. Its still really new but I haven't noticed any changes in the couple weeks I've used the Lifts. (and Pilot and Flare that I have in Neutron)

I think weight will matter for stability. Heavier more stable/OS (but that's common knowledge)

I think the Lift will be what youre looking for. I was searching for a straight (with slight turn to hit tunnels) speed 9-10 driver that overall is a nice feel, easily replacable, affordable, flies well and I like. And I will admit I was never going to try a lift, I figured it would be too US for that shot. But this fits great and I have been hitting some sweet tunnel shots. I think 9/5/-1/2 or 9/5/-2/1.5 are the flights you will get depending on your style/power/etc and the disc itself. But yeah, the plastic is probably the best at the cheapest price and they are so available to replace because they made a LOT of these. really a surprise purchase....I got 3 more shortly after. All about the same in feel and flight. :thmbup::thmbup:

What does it remind you of?

Like a fresh Star Roadrunner 175g or a Star Valkyrie 175g with like a month or 2 of good use. Its not FLIPPY but can turn over if you really want it to. Flight #'s are pretty accurate. Maybe a touch more stable (less turn) than you would think . just my experience

Also to compare it to MVP discs - I feel its a lot like a VOLT (one that has a decent hint of turn at high speed) a lil faster, similar glide but less bitey of a fade. To me its closer to a Volt than say, an Inertia or Insanity.

switched to the pilot for putting both the standard and soft electron holds such a nice line on a splush put.

Like a fresh Star Roadrunner 175g or a Star Valkyrie 175g with like a month or 2 of good use. Its not FLIPPY but can turn over if you really want it to. Flight #'s are pretty accurate. Maybe a touch more stable (less turn) than you would think . just my experience

Like an Infinite Discs SPHINX, then?

..........Ok for lack of Streamline news I'm going to throw out disc name ideas and waste everybody's time

Cargo: Streamline Backpack Bag
Hangar: Streamline Cart attachment to fit the Cargo bag ;)

Sector : US Putter
Pitch: Very OS low glide approach disc

Rudder: US Midrange
Propeller : Straight Midrange

Blade: OS speed 7 fairway - with SE Wesley Snipes stamp
Thrust: Stable speed 9 fairway

Throttle: Stable-US Distance Driver
Torque: OS Distance Driver

When thinking about it RUNWAY is a terrible name for an OS midrange - to me a runway is long and very STRAIGHT...nobody lands on a huge curved runway....in relation to flight I would expect a runway to be something straight....yunno....like an actual runway.....

..........Ok for lack of Streamline news I'm going to throw out disc name ideas and waste everybody's time

Cargo: Streamline Backpack Bag
Hangar: Streamline Cart attachment to fit the Cargo bag ;)

Sector : US Putter
Pitch: Very OS low glide approach disc

Rudder: US Midrange
Propeller : Straight Midrange

Blade: OS speed 7 fairway - with SE Wesley Snipes stamp
Thrust: Stable speed 9 fairway

Throttle: Stable-US Distance Driver
Torque: OS Distance Driver

Lemon: a disc that doesn't meet their standard.

Latest posts