• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

T-Link Latitude 64 Disc Golf Shoes

Quick update on the shoes. I've been wearing them regularly since 3 days before the launch day. I'm not sure how many rounds are on them so far, maybe 30ish. So far so good on them. There is no abnormal wear, they are still very comfortable. My feet don't hurt after 72 holes in a row. I am convinced that these will completely replace my Keen Nasu (Marshall WP), as long as they last me through next year. There is nothing special about them compared to the Keens, just another shoe, but a more comfortable shoe in my opinion.

Thanks for tge update I've been hoping hear more abut thsee shoes. I've been waiting to buy some dedicated DG shoes, to save some wear on my daily wear shoes, and have been holding off till there are some more longer term reviews about comfort and durability. One or two more reviews like this and I may have to pick up a pair instead of some Keens.

Sizing

How does the sizing work ? I have found that recently my feet measure at about 9 on one of those old time shoe boards. However, most the time i am wearing 7.5 sz shoes. All the companies seem to size differently.
Any thoughts on this ?

How does the sizing work ? I have found that recently my feet measure at about 9 on one of those old time shoe boards. However, most the time i am wearing 7.5 sz shoes. All the companies seem to size differently.
Any thoughts on this ?

To me the sizing is very true to a regular size. That being said I am usually either a size 9 or a size 8.5 depending on the brand. To be safe, and to allow for the wearing of heavy socks I went with the size 9 and they fit perfectly with just enough room for a heavy pair of socks should I decide to wear them. They also run just a touch wider then normal shoes which I love because that fits my foot perfectly.

And while I'm replying I'll give an update on the wear and tear now that I have had quite a few rounds on them. The treads are holding up great. Very little sign of wear after a good 15ish rounds of 18 on them. The water resistant on them keeps my feet dryer then my old waterproof shoes used to and they still allow my foot to breath. I am really loving this shoe. Time will tell, but I really hope that I can get 2 years out of them.

Last edited:
Any thoughts on this ?

I'll give you my experience with them, both using and selling. I personally wear a 10.5 in every single type of shoe/boot/sandal that I've purchased in the past I don't know how many years, EXCEPT for the Keen Nasu (Marshall WP). I had to get an 11.5 for those even though Keen says fits true. My foot is a 10.5 on the measuring board. When I ordered my supply for my store, I made sure to get a range for me to try on. The first pair that I tried on were 10.5 and they fit absolutely perfect. I have since sold 4 pair in store and every single pair that I have sold have fit exactly true to what the customer initially asked for. I have also sold 16 pair in my online store and I haven't had one complaint or return on any of them.

I want to try a pair, but will have to wait for the funds. The gray looks great though!

FYI, larger sizes are finally available. We have sizes 6.5-14 now available.

While I'm here, I'll update my experience with them. I've been wearing them since the week they came out, 4 months ago, and still I haven't had any problems with them. In my opinion, they are still more comfortable than my Keen Nasu (Marshall WP) were. Also, the Keens showed significantly more tread wear than these are showing. Still, only time will tell. My first pair of Keen Nasu lasted 9 months. My second pair had 3 months on them when I switched to the T-Link. Maybe one of these days I'll shoot some side by side pics.

FYI, larger sizes are finally available. We have sizes 6.5-14 now available.

While I'm here, I'll update my experience with them. I've been wearing them since the week they came out, 4 months ago, and still I haven't had any problems with them. In my opinion, they are still more comfortable than my Keen Nasu (Marshall WP) were. Also, the Keens showed significantly more tread wear than these are showing. Still, only time will tell. My first pair of Keen Nasu lasted 9 months. My second pair had 3 months on them when I switched to the T-Link. Maybe one of these days I'll shoot some side by side pics.

Interested in some side-by-side pics since my Keen Marshalls are on their last leg and I am in need of some new shoes. I only wear my Marshalls for disc as I do not want to wear them down too fast. For some reason I have started to see some splitting in the mesh on the outside of my right pinky toe area. Not sure what could be causing it. Would the T-Link have similar issues?

Love these babies. First course I tried them on was lots of rocks and hills. Horrible and sometimes dangerous teepads. Threw a great round despite never having worn them before. The wider design is really comfortable for extended wear. The soles (in and out) aren't slack but I will probably buy inserts to make the inside last a lot longer. You can tell the material below your foot is nice but not indestructible. Every game since has been just as enjoyable for my feet. They truthfully make my pivot-foot (rhbh) pain less of an issue post-round.

The laces are awesome too. Right width, right amount. Happy with these puppies.

Latest posts