• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tankage

JJantzi

My friend recently bought a lightweight ching tank. He really likes it and wants more of them, but does not want to dish out the money for an old out of production disc. I have heard that the tank flies like a beadless rhyno, so my question is what disc is most like a beadless rhyno. He really likes the thumbtrac.

The disc IS a beadless rhyno. They are sweet, I had a bright pink 150 class...sucker had GLIIIIIDDDEEE unlike the rhyno.

I got a 159 g Blue with a Red Stamp in my practice basket right now. It'd entertain any good trades for it...

So you see i am this friend hes talking about, haha. anyways im confuzed because i have searched everywhere online and cannot find the same disc. Its not a fusion i dont think, it just says short range utiliy, PDGA approved, TANK, CHING, with big chains and a tank on the front. IS this just some specail stamp or are there other discs with this same mark and plastic?

So you see i am this friend hes talking about, haha. anyways im confuzed because i have searched everywhere online and cannot find the same disc. Its not a fusion i dont think, it just says short range utiliy, PDGA approved, TANK, CHING, with big chains and a tank on the front. IS this just some specail stamp or are there other discs with this same mark and plastic?

The Ching Tank is out of production. If you want more of them, you'll probably have to pony up some cash.

I got a 159 g Blue with a Red Stamp in my practice basket right now. It'd entertain any good trades for it...

hey i am really interested in trading ya something for it?
i have been looking everywhere for one!
if whoever posted this thread doesnt want it i will take it! but he has first dibs.

Do you want VHS or Betamax?
poster_lrg.jpg