• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Techniques on using a roller to save strokes

The discraft video linked to the article was one I haven't seen before. Thanks

Lack of a roller is definately a gaping hole for my game. I quickly get frustrated when trying to practice them. My best rollers by far were unintentional. It almost seems mystical when I see someone chuck a well behaved roller that goes exactly where its supposed to.

This weekend at the Ice Bowl, I watched one get thrown, head straight down the fairway, start to curve and circle the basket before coming to a stop within 10-15 ft. It was an amazing shot and it made me want to punch the thrower...j/k

hee hee...i think he would benefit greatly from someone else looking over the piece before publication.

I got through 2 paragraphs before getting annoyed and clicking the stumbleupon button.:\

hee hee...i think he would benefit greatly from someone else looking over the piece before publication.

I got through 2 paragraphs before getting annoyed and clicking the stumbleupon button.:\

Yeah all joking and purposeful mistakes aside, all the articles I've read by the OP could use a quick read over by someone else.

This weekend at the Ice Bowl, I watched one get thrown, head straight down the fairway, start to curve and circle the basket before coming to a stop within 10-15 ft. It was an amazing shot and it made me want to punch the thrower...j/k

Lol, lol, lol....a roller at an ice bowl event. What is the world coming to? Rollers don't work in the snow; they're snowllers and they die immediately.

Lol, lol, lol....a roller at an ice bowl event. What is the world coming to? Rollers don't work in the snow; they're snowllers and they die immediately.

Wow that must suck!

The grass is always greener in TX especially when you are in the southern portion of the state like we are.

besides the "your" problem, you also spell learn as lean and your use of commas could use a lot of help. You really should read anything you write out out. Your articles lack flow and your sentences read as stilted.

On the content side, some mention of the backhand roller would have been nice. I can't throw a thumb roller anywhere but straight at my feet so my RHBH "turn right" roller is the backhand.

Latest posts