• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Teerex Molds

moskeybobo

Par Member
I have relized and read that there are more that two molds, i am including teerex-x. I am wondering if there are anymore and what are they in realtion to each other? I tried to search thte forums and pull this info up. But i couldn seem to find it. any help?

As I understand there have been 3 molds in addition to the X mold. There was the original, which made the first run Tee-rexes and then the first run or so of Teerexes. Then that one broke. The one they made next is known as the "bad" mold piece (top). It made Teerexes, Vikings, and perhaps other discs that were less stable than intended. Last year they made a new top to replace the "bad" top and supposedly it started producing stable Teerexes again. What's more is there is no easy way if any to tell all of these apart when you are looking at the discs, except I don't think the original mold had the WWW.INNOVADISCS.COM engraving.

EVERY teerex out there seems to fly different. Save yourself the headache and get an Xcal. Much better and it has the stability it promises.

Latest posts