• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2012 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

i know, i'm just posting to kill time at work. I'm really excited to play this thing. It's not often when i get to get away for 4 days and roadtrip to play dg! I'm sure the locals have a huge advantage.

I've never gone into something more mentally prepared in my life. I cannot say how I expect to place, but if I were a betting man looking for an underdog to rise up to the challenge -I will be putting up a fight.

i know, i'm just posting to kill time at work. I'm really excited to play this thing. It's not often when i get to get away for 4 days and roadtrip to play dg! I'm sure the locals have a huge advantage.

I have a light week at work. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing for Thursday to hurry up and get here.

Does anyone know anything about the Wah Bahs course for the C-Tier on wed-thurs? Is it just 2 times through the 9 holer mapped on the tourney home page?

Does anyone know anything about the Wah Bahs course for the C-Tier on wed-thurs? Is it just 2 times through the 9 holer mapped on the tourney home page?

I think so, It was crazy windy last year during a lot of the finals. Wind will play a big factor on this layout.

no need to be sorry. I hope your goal is to win! that should be everyone's.

Well when I first signed up it was to rehab by knee back since my knee injury had dropped my rating about 20 points. Then after winning an A-tier a couple weeks back it has changed to win. This is the second test fr my knee cause I dont know if it will hold for two rounds.

Last edited:
Well when I first signed up it was to rehab by knee back since my knee injury had dropped my rating about 20 points. Then after winning an A-tier a couple weeks back it has changed to win. This is the second test fr my knee cause I dont know if it will hold for two rounds.

bagger

;)