• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2012 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Pandamonium hits KY!

Pandamonium Discs LLC will be running CTPanda at Preston Miller on Thursday. We will basically be doing a huge CTP on hole one throughout the day. (click the link for details) We know there is a lot going on, so stop on by Preston Miller on Thursday from 9am - 4pm for a quick chance to win some awesome gear!

Various prizes including custom dyed discs, Team Panda Jerseys/Shirts, all sorts of new discs, a Discatcher Sport, and tons of other prizes (Totaling over $500 in merch!).

Panda Pride:We will also be giving away panda minidrivers and glow minis to anyone who is wearing/buying any Pandamonium Discs apparel at the players party - while supplies last!

A few openings

I have updated players divisions due to ratings issues, dropped some that requested due to life issues, and changed all request that I had (or found in my e-mail). Some players dropped out on Disc Golf U as well.

So: Openings for a few good men:
Rec (limit now 142)
Int (limit now 152)
Advanced (limit now 177)
Adv. Master (limit now 180)
Adv. GM (limit now 50)

Registration closes at Midnight Saturday the 24th . . . and it is first come first serve on Disc Golf U for the spots.

thats odd, about 4 hours ago it showed thunderstorms friday and saturday so it has changed for the better, hopefully it stays that way..

I hear you. I just hope it is less windy than last year. Day 2 and 3 was brutal. Especially if you play ephraim white with a gusty wind, is very difficult. It may have been that I had never played in such conditions that I played so bad though.

What divisions, car pooling? Partying?

Two in Advanced (Pool A I think) and an old guy (me) in GM.

Pretty sure two of us going on Thursday and the third arriving separately early Friday.

And a definite yes on the last question.

We'll be the ones in the white Jag if you want to say hello or join in the festivities...

Super 8 North here too...Def down for some Safari madness...Prolly gonna end up needing to carpool as well with some folks in AM2 if possible...Looks like my buddy and I will be split up.

I know Kat, and I've heard of you, the rest are a mystery to me. Good to see more Michiganders down there.

Jeff Coates - Me
Matt Wiles
Jeremey Martin
Brian McMillian

Kat Witucki

Plus my brother who is caddying/hanging out.

Latest posts