• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2012 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

anyone ever been to Corvette museum, missed it last year thought it would be fun to stop in for half an hour

Should be there in about 24 hours - Working today and leaving about 9:30am in the morning.

I think it was five dollars. If you're into old architecture and woodwork its worth it. Plus while you are there you can play the course.

All you Bowling Greeners make sure you head out to Wha Bahs. Play the one day C-tier and check out what DD has to offer.

Lots of great plastic including DyeMax, Blizard Dominator, and about any other disc you could want.

work is soooooooo slow today. Leaving Michigan around 5. Arriving in Florence KY around Midnight. Staying there overnight and playing Idlewild in the morning. On to BG afterwards.

Idlewild... before BG, congratz to you, I'd say that is a disc golf dream. Wonderful course and I'm sure you will love it!

Done with my last class. Rolling out in the morning bright and early!

Packing discs to bring.... Humming what to take.

flat top Roc's. Check
CE ....... check
1st runs.... Check. Need more.. Check
More Rocs. Check
SE Rocs... Check
oh yea! take these also... Check HeHe
Don't leave without you bag!!
Ok now I'm ready!!

I seen someone talking about what was in the players pack but didn't see him mention the chalky wizard... is that still in there? or was that taken out?

Looking at the Friday weather forecast, Scattered thunderstorms and 18MPH winds - Why do I get Phil Moore in that ?!?

Must be a sign!

Found this box maker's certificate today while packing up to move offices.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2012-03-28 14.55.02.jpg
    2012-03-28 14.55.02.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 104
All of my Mitten friends are playing Idlewild yesterday, today, or tomorrow. I'm at working now, although I'm leaving in 25.5 hours and I will be in transit!

Packing up and headed out to play a round while Ashleigh's at class, we'll be leaving early tomorrow morning and getting down there around lunchtime.

Myself and 3 other Michigan guys are staying at the Holiday Inn. We're in C, E, G, and H pool. Maybe we can do some carpooling.

Latest posts