• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 25th Annual Memorial Championship

I beg to differ.....The audio is still ahead of the video. Its great to see live disc golf, but at this point I would rather watch an old episode of Fraggle Rock than this.

Yeah I spoke too soon. Saw the Video Quality then made the post. Didn't know how bad the audio was synced. LOL :wall:

Apparently this will fix the audio problem lol

"Warren Kelly: Turn your monitor upside down. The problem is that the sound is getting stuck on the bottom, so if you turn it upside down it will work!."

I tried it and greenwell and brooks started talking backwards......so no, this does not work

I'm not watching this, but i've been to fountain hills and I would reverse that statement: stupid place for a tee.

I will defer to your more knowledgeable opinion. But which came first, the tee or the bench.

Guthrie is on fire. Hot round at -11 after 16 and 5 birdies in a row. He's still three back of nikko for the tourney who's at -25 total.

Latest posts