• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 25th Annual Memorial Championship

what kinda setup are you hippies using to get this to work on an android phone.

freezes up when loading using dolphin, chrome and the native browser

I can hear the audio before it happens on the video........errrr.

Its like having somebody sitting next to me during a movie telling me everything that is going to happen before it happens.

Ricky went OB twice on #2 :eek:

He was throwing a provisional because they were debating where he should mark his lie from when he went out the first time. So technically he could have only gone ob once.......i don't think Greenwell caught that.

provisional......ricky got a 6........non provisional.....he got a 4. Could end up being a big deal.

I can hear the audio before it happens on the video........errrr.

Its like having somebody sitting next to me during a movie telling me everything that is going to happen before it happens.

I was just about to ask if anyone else is experiencing this. Takes the drama out of the putts!

Very glad there is a live broadcast but so far it is the worst I have ever seen. ANd yes, raised baskets are very gimmicky. Makes it look like an amusement park game!

Apparently this will fix the audio problem lol

"Warren Kelly: Turn your monitor upside down. The problem is that the sound is getting stuck on the bottom, so if you turn it upside down it will work!."

Latest posts