• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 25th Annual Memorial Championship

I don't mean this in a derogatory way, but it seems Val Jenkins is looking much slimmer this season. Good for her!!

i agree. did usee that miss right there? Liz Lopez rushed that. and 3 putted. 4 putt?

Last edited:
Saw that. Liz is having a tough time right now. Val and Paige are incredible, couldn't be more impressed with these lady golfers!

The coverage is great today. Stoked to see they have alot of the bugs worked out. Can't wait for the finals tomorrow.

Its tough playing in front of a gallery and a bunch of cameras. Its really easy to get the jitters under those conditions, and it shows more in putting than anything else.

Its tough playing in front of a gallery and a bunch of cameras. Its really easy to get the jitters under those conditions, and it shows more in putting than anything else.

Yeah, I can get that. she just looks off.

Just need to relax. Focus on each throw like you're in the park with your buddies. Forget that you're on camera in front of thousands of snarky disc golfers.

Anyone else who has never played in front of a camera or an audience want to give advice about how to do it best?

I don't know if it is really him or not, but someone claiming to be Avery Jenkins is chatting on the DGPtv coverage.

My highlight so far: "Trees get in the way of great shots."

Just need to relax. Focus on each throw like you're in the park with your buddies. Forget that you're on camera in front of thousands of snarky disc golfers.

Way easier said than done. I was crazy nervous on wednesday thinking I was going to throw my sidearm straight into the ground on camera.

i hate to say it but listening to crazy john brooks literally gets on my last nerve. He bables, constantly says things that make no sense at all, and makes WAY to many mistakes with names, hole numbers, stats etc. He can't be the best we have to offer...he just can't be.

I don't know if it is really him or not, but someone claiming to be Avery Jenkins is chatting on the DGPtv coverage.

My highlight so far: "Trees get in the way of great shots."

I'm sure Avery found the time while prepping to play to make fun of himself in a chat room.

Latest posts