• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 25th Annual Memorial Championship

I'll beat a dead horse until Birdman comes in and takes the bait again.

Great second round Hammer, keep it up man. You're beating Avery Jenkins the dead horse.

Thanks. My goal is to just make the cut tomorrow. If I do that, I'll be very happy. If I can cash in my first NT, I'll be over the moon.

U are beating Avery. thanks for picking up his SLACK. I dont even know why he is on my team.

Odd to see him and Cam playing so poorly. I wonder if they are injured or sick? They both looked fine yesterday, but who knows.

You're stocking up on Challengers, right? I heard that new big bead is going to glide like a brick.

I saw a tree on the course. It was immediately obvious he wasn't going to play well.

super lol.

I'll be volunteering today. What time are your guy starting times at?

Which course are you volunteering at? I tee off today @ Vista @ 1:38

BTW, thank you for volunteering. You guys don't get enough respect for donating your time to helping out. Some of the volunteers are taking time off work, and spending their entire days out on the course. Much love, brother.

Which course are you volunteering at? I tee off today @ Vista @ 1:38

BTW, thank you for volunteering. You guys don't get enough respect for donating your time to helping out. Some of the volunteers are taking time off work, and spending their entire days out on the course. Much love, brother.

I'll be at Vista. THanks for shoutout for volunteering. Not sure what I will be doing today. I'm lucky enough to not have to take off work, as I am on my off days. Gotta love the medical field. If you don't mind asking, whats your real name? I don't believe I have met you yet. Good luck today.

I'll be at Vista. THanks for shoutout for volunteering. Not sure what I will be doing today. I'm lucky enough to not have to take off work, as I am on my off days. Gotta love the medical field. If you don't mind asking, whats your real name? I don't believe I have met you yet. Good luck today.

I'm going to guess they will have you spotting on one of the water holes. Be sure to bring water, sunscreen, a snack, and possibly an umbrella or hat.

David Stearns #39421

Last edited:
It's funny that all the people that haven't played the event have such problems with it. Yet, when I ask around at the tournament, I hear very, very, very few negative things. Most of the competitors I talk to all say this is one of their favorite events all year. Whatev.
Hammer,
Great shooting yesterday!
I don't think anyone here that is complaining has a gripe about the quality of the courses or the event. just how the rating's pertain to this particualr event as it compares to all the other NT's. Just my .02

Hammer,
Great shooting yesterday!
I don't think anyone here that is complaining has a gripe about the quality of the courses or the event. just how the rating's pertain to this particualr event as it compares to all the other NT's. Just my .02

Thanks!

David Stearns #39421[/QUOTE]

Nice! Didn't know this name belonged to a fellow DGCR member, but I started you in one of my Fantasy Disc Golf leagues because your rating fit my salary cap and I wanted a local player. Continued good luck.

From Facebook:

DiscGolfPlanet.tv
Good morning. fyi...we have studied the show last night and believe we have identified the issue with the audio // video synch. Thanks for hanging in there with us and we are psyched to broadcast the women's open division today starting at 1:30pm Eastern // 11:30 am Mountain. --The DGPtv Team

One thing i will say about this weeks event so far. Wysoki is playing some Sick golf. I have watched every second of coverage and i have literally seen him miss 2 putts at most. And make 4 or 5 that were bonuses for sure. Hell he almost canned the putt on hole 18 day one from 40+ with the water right behind the basket. If he keeps this up i think he has the best chance to win.

On the other hand Feldberg is putting like total crap. from the first dinker he missed on hole one of the tournament to 2 or 3 missed yesterday inside 25???? He has got to get that nose up a little.

Nice! Didn't know this name belonged to a fellow DGCR member, but I started you in one of my Fantasy Disc Golf leagues because your rating fit my salary cap and I wanted a local player. Continued good luck.

lol. Thank you! I was wondering if anyone picked me with their "garbage pick". :D

I tried the fantasy thing last year, and remember picking 3 or 4 guys that I thought would do well, then scrolling through the list of names I didn't recognize with low ratings to fill the last spot. I think I just picked a person at random.

Hammer:

I noticed a lot of players weren't using the tee pads yesterday. Something up with that?

Hammer:

I noticed a lot of players weren't using the tee pads yesterday. Something up with that?

i think a lot of the tees are rubber mats. so they can throw on the side behind the tees front but off a little to the side.

temp pads mostly i think.

Hammer:

All the tees at Vista and the two temp pads at Fountain have markers off to one side that allow for teeing on the natural surface. The rubber pads can get a little slick, and some of the concrete pads at vista are like teeing on ice. I've jacked up my back, hip, and knees from the Vista pads. My guess is they are trying to minimize injury. I've been using the natural part on all but one or two.

lol. Thank you! I was wondering if anyone picked me with their "garbage pick". :D

I tried the fantasy thing last year, and remember picking 3 or 4 guys that I thought would do well, then scrolling through the list of names I didn't recognize with low ratings to fill the last spot. I think I just picked a person at random.

I just checked, and I actually have you in my substitute slot in the DGCR league. I knew your name looked familiar though. I went with Nils Iso-Markku from Finland in my last spot, since my team name is Scandinavian Sky Patrol. Regardless, keep up the good work.

Latest posts