• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 25th Annual Memorial Championship

Good luck man, you're still beating a world champion... that's something to brag about right there. I also just realized how similar our bags are, sweet maybe I can use those discs to get that good.

Yeah, it feels pretty crazy. Tomrrow is going to be so fun. I made me goal, now there's no pressure. If I can cash it will just be a bonus.

Love Will and Ricky duking it out, but I'll be damned if I'm not pulling for Barsby tomorrow.

Barsby and Philo ftw! I have a feeling these guys are gonna have a great season.

Glad to see other agree. Watching pointless golf with a 10 stroke lead and TWO people under par is unacceptable when there is a straight battle at the top with 5+ people -30 or better, if said company's goal is to grow awareness of the sport. No matter if they are volunteers or not.

With half the population being under represented in our sport, showcasing their elite level performance regardless of scores would be significantly more important to grow awareness of the sport and for recruiting purposes than showing only the guys. I suspect it was a PDGA requirement that other divisions be shown as part of the agreement with DGTV and for the Beach Sports Network shows being produced from the footage.

I don't understand all the hate for the women's coverage. No they are playing at the same level of the guys but what they are doing is insane. I will say Paige being so far ahead waters it down a bit and If she still had her foot on the throttle and was playing like she did Rnd 1 it would have been much more exciting to watch.

With half the population being under represented in our sport, showcasing their elite level performance regardless of scores would be significantly more important to grow awareness of the sport and for recruiting purposes than showing only the guys. I suspect it was a PDGA requirement that other divisions be shown as part of the agreement with DGTV and for the Beach Sports Network shows being produced from the footage.

In what sport today does anything but the best get mass media coverage? It's been 5 years since I've seen a single WNBA game. When was the last time you saw a division III college basketball game on TV? Major networks even stopped paying to air PGA events on their major channels once Tiger took his fall from grace. Airing sporting evens is about providing entertainment, with documentation taking a far second place. Entertainment is the highest level of play. Having a 10 shot (minimum) lead on a card full of vet's who have played the course 1000 times is not a competition, it's leisure. I bet Nikko didn't turn around and giggle after two of his putts rolled OB, as I often saw after some bad shots on todays coverage. Ok. /rant

Nikko's 1118 record could be in jeopardy. After today's great weather, it's looking like the scoring average on Vista for R1 & R3 could drop the 1118 about 4-5 points by the time the official ratings are done.

n00b.

cmon son.

the champs the real story here but id like to take a minute to announce the launch of brodigy disc golf now accepting applications.

the "sport will advance"

when "doofy" john brooks and "equally doofy"david greenwell get the hell out of the way. my god. never mind their misidentifying the actual female golfers over and over, but their awkward comments about "life partners" (with effeminate voice) and the assumption that they were "talking about the colors of skirts or flowers" was embarrassing. great, those guys did something once. give them their respect and then find the people who can actually "further the sport".

Terry Miller (The Disc Golf Guy) just uploaded his latest video blog which includes footage from Nikko's unfortunate double OB rollaway on 16. That was just painful to watch.

Latest posts