• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The anti-"wide-rimmed driver" thread.

Frank Delicious said:
I can't throw the nuke farther than those b/c I don't throw 450'.

So now maybe you can explain to me how you define "currently longest disc out there" to prove you really aren't a dumb troll.

"I can't throw the nuke farther than those b/c I don't throw 450'."

Sorry, but that stmt is truly ridiculous. What does it mean? The Nuke isn't longer than those other discs you listed just because you and a friend you cited can't throw it as far? I think almost anybody with blood flowing to their brain would acknowledge that a Nuke is longer(inherently) than an Avenger SS. Discraft says so, multiple source reviews confirm the Nuke's extreme distance, but you have a problem with that? Geez, reference JUFC, if nothing else. Your problem is with me, Frank. Admit it. You're looking like quite the fool trying to back up a lame attempt to attack me here again with absurd double-talk.

Again, not very bright, eh Frank?

FH: I'll give you one more chance to actually really define "currently the longest disc out there" and citing DC does not count. If you don't I'm afraid I'm gonna have to write you off as a bad troll.

Please explain how one determines the longest disc on the market.

FHthrower said:
Frank Delicious said:

So now maybe you can explain to me how you define "currently longest disc out there" to prove you really aren't a dumb troll.

Sorry, but that stmt is truly ridiculous. What does it mean?
It means without 450' of backhand power it doesnt get up to speed and thus fades too soon making it shorter than other discs that can be gotten up to speed with less power and thus wont fade so early and will be longer.

Hmm i like never feel the need to actually post here but damn Frank your a complete tool. who the hell even cares, as well, you know you can throw a nuke just as far as all those other discs you mentioned maybe not farther but just as far. your power is your power regardless of disc

I'm anti-anti-wide rimmed driver. I love seeing grooves hucked on 220' straight holes. It's awesome. *hugs on his katananana* lol... Everyone wants to throw far! Seeing a disc fly far through the air is intoxicating. They just haven't realized that watching a (insert favorite narrow rim disc here) will do the same. The looks I get at the mere mention of throwing something slower are fantastic. I've got a spoon growing out of my head and I'm crazy now gimme some candy!

krik72 said:
FHthrower said:
Frank Delicious said:

Sorry, but that stmt is truly ridiculous. What does it mean?
It means without 450' of backhand power it doesnt get up to speed and thus fades too soon making it shorter than other discs that can be gotten up to speed with less power and thus wont fade so early and will be longer.

Such a simple and perfect explanation on how a Nuke could be slower than the other discs. There is obviously nothing wrong with the discs, they are fine for people who can throw them, I dont think anybody is arguing that. The point against them is that if you dont have 450+ teebird power, than you have to throw them with bad form to get them to be accurate. It is much better to work with something like a valk or orc and just work your way up until you can get that disc to fly the way its supposed to.

My longest throw was with a Stingray. No joke. Crazy lucky 360 hit just right with a perfect wind.

I bet you I could throw a Z Nuke clean over them mountains.

Somebody stop me...

...I'm going out to play today with a Nuke...

...cheetah, and aviar...
...bitches.

/hides from thrown objects.

lordbyron001 said:
Hmm i like never feel the need to actually post here but damn Frank your a complete tool. who the hell even cares, as well, you know you can throw a nuke just as far as all those other discs you mentioned maybe not farther but just as far. your power is your power regardless of disc

I can?

Well alright even if you cant throw a nuke as far your still a tool. And why is DGR such a whining suckfest these days? all i read are posts that piss me off cause someone is bitching about something. LOL as i whine about the whining. Even still i used to actually read useful stuff on here

lordbyron001 said:
Well alright even if you cant throw a nuke as far your still a tool. And why is DGR such a whining suckfest these days? all i read are posts that piss me off cause someone is bitching about something. LOL as i whine about the whining. Even still i used to actually read useful stuff on here
Youre only one I see whining. Plus DGR is one of the most civil forums Ive ever seen.

hmm did you not read the previous 3 pages of this thread. i assume you didnt cause its all whining.

Latest posts