• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The Colt

This is some good detective work here Meulen. I commend thee.

if true.. innova is dumb as hell being who they are, unless this is intentional...

I vote for "semi-intentional". If anyone from Innova has been reading this thread, they just got a free shot of anticipatory buildup by doing that. But I say "semi"-intentional because I'd be surprised if they truly expected Meulen's detective work...

It would make so much sense to run Star Thunderbirds and Star Colts as Production models.

Plus it could be another Sig. mold for McBeth.

It would make so much sense to run Star Thunderbirds and Star Colts as Production models.

Plus it could be another Sig. mold for McBeth.

McBeth has the Champion Thunderbird Disc as a sig disc. One such 3x sig disc resides in my bag.

And yes, it would make tremendous sense to have production Star runs of the Colt and Thunderbird. :popcorn:

Last edited:
What PDF are you talking about?

From this:

Posted this in a comparison thread, but it can't hurt to double post it here.

This is DGCR, and I do like to speculate from time to time. Like many, I'm anxiously awaiting a premium plastic Colt, so much so that I check the Innova dealer page frequently. I opened the PDF order form and performed a search for Colt, 4 matches were returned. However, I could only find three words highlighted with the fourth being obscured or hidden. Wouldn't you know it, it was a section completely blacked out between Star Boss and Star Cro. This could be a number of possibilities (Cheetah, Condor, Classic Roc, etc.) so I went to the Excel file. Tried to search only to find the sheet is protected. A quick work-around of keying in the cell location to the name box provided the entry into the formula bar. St Colt! This leads me to believe it will be here sooner rather than later.

I didn't check the spreadsheet, just the PDF.

Thanks for the heads-up. Unfortunately, Marshall Street charges way too much for shipping. I'm excited to get a Star Colt, but not desperate....

Not if you order $50 at a time, which I have way to easy a time doing.

I still might try a Star Colt soon but I just ordered 3 more DX Protos for back ups! :thmbup:

I have to be careful about DX plastic talk, that will get a thread shut down these days :D.
No, wait, that is people being hateful when talking about plastic types thsat causes that...:doh:

The Star version would be my first look at the mold since the re-tool.

Last edited:
I hate the Colt! There, I said it!

My prediction, a year from now the Colt will be old news and the posts will have dried up.

Last edited: