• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tallpat, are those kung-fu moves? Yoga poses? Looks sweet but I'm seeing all kinds of things!

Tallpat, are those kung-fu moves? Yoga poses? Looks sweet but I'm seeing all kinds of things!

Those are silly walks:clap::clap:

Did this one yesterday but really don't care for the use of space. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• silly walks DSC_6310.jpg
    silly walks DSC_6310.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 95
Good call, love flying circus. I dig that dye, maybe all you need is some kind of background for it, like the marbling effect or something of that nature, but I dig it.

Those are silly walks:clap::clap:

Indubitably good sir. I was hoping the splotches would be somewhat recognizable.:thmbup:

Did this one yesterday but really don't care for the use of space. Any suggestions?

I know it's a little late now, at least for that disc, but I had originally considered doing a similar layout. Maybe have the silly walks border the edge, then make a stencil of John Cleese in the center... :confused:

I don't know... That's what I had started out thinking anyway, and sometime during the scaling process I changed ideas to the aforementioned design.

This was my first multi-color. I did this a while ago.

34i3i2q.jpg

Saw this in the DG tats thread
And when I go PRO/OPEN I am getting "DISC GOLF" across my knuckles.

Reminded me of a tee I got from a tournament, I butchered the artwork (Artist David Hemmeline, amazing artist and Disc Golfer) and my technique is easily in the "most room for improvement" category, but I still had fun with this one

Knuckles1DSC_6317.jpg

i received the red star vulcan as a gift (i HATE red discs), so i figured leonard nimoy as spock was only appropriate. the white disc is a star teerex, and being from portland i decided i had to put a bird on a disc sooner or later. thank you portlandia.

Attachments

• nemoy finished.jpg
    nemoy finished.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 48
  • owl2.jpg
    owl2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 71
Any MotoGP fans? This was a design on the back of Nicky Hayden's helmet for the Indianapolis MotoGP 2 years ago.

2d2d8i1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.