• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing a few nice dragons lately. Thought I'd contribute. This one's on a X-Out Valkyrie. First marbling attempt. Somewhat successful...
SDC10861.jpg

Sweet! Good job

the first time I went to the strip club I saw an old friends, pregnant sister there. I mean she was only like 2 or 3 month but it ruined all strip clubs for me.

I understand completely, I think it's the idea more than the actual stripper. I dated a few in my younger days, I haven't been to a strip club since, well for a bachelor party about 10 years ago.. probably the last time I was in one.

A day early

I'm posting this a day early but I'm excited about where its headed and couldn't wait.
If the attachments went up in the order I attached them we have
1) The blue green purple spin I did on a masked disc
2) The disc remasked for spin 2
3) The disc after its second spin where I just put it away for the night. I hope I can resist washing it off in the morning and let it go a full 24 hours.

I only wish I'd been more patient with the first spin and gotten the colors thicker :doh:, but if the vinyl does not take off too much ink, I think it'll look pretty good.

Attachments

• DSCN2644.jpg
    DSCN2644.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 122
  • DSCN2650.jpg
    DSCN2650.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 109
  • DSCN2651.jpg
    DSCN2651.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 129
i'm no where near the caliber of most of you, but i was dorking around over the weekend and made this. just don't look close. there's about 50 things i'd do differently.

picture.php

tried the plastic bag technique. it would look better with brighter colors, more plastic bag edges, and color going to the edge of the disc

picture.php

i'm no where near the caliber of most of you, but i was dorking around over the weekend and made this. just don't look close. there's about 50 things i'd do differently.

picture.php
When I looked I was afraid you'd accidentally given one of them a penis :gross:

So a question............

For those who I have seen that have dies to the edge of the disk......... How did you get it died to the edge without getting on the back? OR, was the whole disk died?

This is the final version of the disc I posted last night and one I did a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• DSCN2658.jpg
    DSCN2658.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCN2655.jpg
    DSCN2655.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 112
I guess what I meant was can someone make the image spin. If your interested in this disc you can buy it at fairway flyers or PM me and we can work out the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts