• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another revisited dye in a different color.

picture.php

Awesome.

Always liked that one Moon and the idea of hunting for a disc for twenty minutes and then finding it and the disc saying "I'm right here, (why U been looking over there???)" makes me laugh!

Finished these two up this weekend also, but kept them secrets until delivery .
This is for my girl - one of her favorite bands, Metric, on a Champ Valkyrie:
5855671562_de50f2045e.jpg

And for theotherbill, Elvis Presley's TCB logo on a DGA Rogue, left the vinyl adhesive on for the background dip to give it an antiqued look.
5855671784_9ff275dbaf.jpg

Bennett that's an excellent idea, finally a use for that 3m vinyl!

More Haida, my first GL disc, mmmmmmmmm :D You can see the pearlyness in the red but unfortunately not in the black.

haida2sDSC_7964.jpg

Nice Dan.. I have decided that Lat64 is damn near my new favorite to dye on, their Opto is great for back dyes because of the clarity of the plastic and the swirls in some of the GL adds a lot. It's right up there with the medium Ion plastic.

My most recent attempts. Captain America on an Avenger SS, Pontiac Firebird Emblem on a Firebird, John Lennon on a Mako.

Attachments

• Captain America Dye.jpg
    Captain America Dye.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Firebird Dye.jpg
    Firebird Dye.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 40
  • John Lennon Dye.jpg
    John Lennon Dye.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 43
Two more. Dirty Harry on an Impact (third Dirty Harry movie is Sudden Impact so I thought it was appropriate) and Punisher logo on a Glo Stalker.

Attachments

• Dirty Harry Dye.jpg
    Dirty Harry Dye.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Punisher Dye.jpg
    Punisher Dye.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 32
Two more. Dirty Harry on an Impact (third Dirty Harry movie is Sudden Impact so I thought it was appropriate) and Punisher logo on a Glo Stalker.

I have that Dirty Harry image in my "To Dye" list, but, sorry, Sudden Impact is the 4th , not the 3rd.:)

Bennett, love that look on the TCB. My son accidentally had one turn out like that and I think it looks great. Dan, another sweet dye. :thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.