• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no way. black flies off the shelves around here and is really hard to find. our local michaels goes through their big black stock in 2 days or less. its something off in their mix.

Here's the math:

powder can dye up to ONE pound of fabric for $1.66

liquid can dye up to TWO pounds of fabric for $2.79

i HATE dyeing rainbows...

IMG00823-20101004-2159.jpg

That one won't get deleted, its to ambiguous of a band design, and doesn't say the bands name.
"I don't know what you are talking about, Pink Floyd, whos that? This is just a frisbee with a prism on it."

picture.php

champ leopard. this was an experiment in super fine lines. i think it wouldve looked a lot more vivid on star or esp.:\

Dumb guy new to dye

Apoth and peebody u guys are freaks of nature with ur dye abiltys I'm just woundering dose esp dye well cause I want to dye my ESP surge with the coke surge logo and dose the lattitude 64 plastics dye well want to put a master cheif on a halo please lay some smarts on a new guy with no spell check

Apoth and peebody u guys are freaks of nature with ur dye abiltys I'm just woundering dose esp dye well cause I want to dye my ESP surge with the coke surge logo and dose the lattitude 64 plastics dye well want to put a master cheif on a halo please lay some smarts on a new guy with no spell check

that floyd dye up there is on an ESP buzzz. lat64 plastic is awesome for dyeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.