• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experimented with the shaving cream method. Learned a lot. The next one will be better.
Opto Fuse

zv4wh1.jpg

This disc Is almost impossible to get a good picture of. There is so much reflection off the disc it washes out all the color. Gold line river.

2lcqmgi.jpg

its hard to see all the detail. this camera on the iphone isn't great. so many dips. def. the disc that took me the longest.
IMG_01282.jpg

its hard to see all the detail. this camera on the iphone isn't great. so many dips. def. the disc that took me the longest.
IMG_01282.jpg
Very nice! It looks like this one took a ton of time and patience. I enjoyed trying to make out what all of the "extra" stuff is. Great disc.

I've dyed a few lately but not gotten pics :|

Here's one on a Star Mako for a Columbia league:
5670650069_7a415850bc.jpg

Blues brothers on an 11x fb, the stuff on the side isnt a bleed. Its some crap that was on there when i got it and it wont come off
0430213638.jpg

condom wrapper on 11x tb, did it cause the disc was condomy in color
0430222157.jpg

carpe diem similar to how ive done other shading. like a gradient. dip cut a little contact paper dip. continue etc. you really gotta watch it and be imaginative to what the end result will be. used the same technique on the rings of the sun. to get a red to orange fade. i tried to do purple on the face but honestly forgot about it and left it in just a few minutes too long

Photo0078.jpg

Crappy pic, but crappy die too. Didn't have any vinyl left, so I used Contact paper. Still works, but easier to get bleeds on the corners. Also probably should have used a straight edge. Whatever though, the disk is still better than it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.