• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got to do a dye for my own bag.

Pro Leopard

I got impatient, and didn't refrigerate the disc after I did the black dip stage. The black did end up bleeding/mixing into the marbling, but I think it turned out well anyway.

399381_335362479815937_235733156445537_1285094_642827955_n.jpg
I love it with the bleeds.

Thanks guys! This might be one that I try a SC dye on too. I just need to get some more colors. Anyone have any suggestions on some colors that would look cool in SC on this disc?

Nice job for a second dye! Clean and bleed free. On that color disc I would recommend either a blue/green combo (but then it becomes camo), or an orange/red marble. You may also want to remask your image so the marble appears to be 'behind' the eagle. just my $.02 :D

Nice job for a second dye! Clean and bleed free. On that color disc I would recommend either a blue/green combo (but then it becomes camo), or an orange/red marble. You may also want to remask your image so the marble appears to be 'behind' the eagle. just my $.02 :D

Thanks! Everyones $0.02 is welcome. One ? tho. How is the orange and red going to come out on the dayglow color? Will I get a true orange and red? Or will it be and off color because it's not a white disc? I have serched on the site and on google for some Idea if the colors will be true but have found nothing. Is there some sort of guide to get an idea of how they will come out?

I don't know of any kind of guide for that other than experimenting and seeing what everyone else has done here. I can tell you, though, the orange will be weak in comparison to the red. As far as color goes... the scarlet should stay pretty true even on the day glow color. A few pages back I posted a thundercats I did for KyleS. The background was just scarlet rit/SC on a day glow neon/chartreuse yellow pro katana.
(edit) the pic looks very orangy, but in person it is more blood red

Last edited:
I don't know of any kind of guide for that other than experimenting and seeing what everyone else has done here. I can tell you, though, the orange will be weak in comparison to the red. As far as color goes... the scarlet should stay pretty true even on the day glow color. A few pages back I posted a thundercats I did for KyleS. The background was just scarlet rit/SC on a day glow neon/chartreuse yellow pro katana.
(edit) the pic looks very orangy, but in person it is more blood red

Thanks. That dose look sweet.

Man, it's been a while. Good to see you guys again.

Duck Hunt on an old Champ Valkyrie
5928969482_e8c16b506d_z.jpg

Los Pollos Hermanos (Breaking Bad) on a medium Ion
6639772357_b590d8353c_z.jpg

Milk Heart on a medium Ion
6681811301_74e2da9a32_z.jpg

Album cover of Iron & Wine's Kiss Each Other Clean on a medium Ion
6689025231_d2e1d3d1f8_z.jpg

I just realized, I need someone to make me a kick ass bender dye....who wants the job? PM me

wooparty.gif

EDIT: That duck hunt dye is f#@king sweet.

Man, it's been a while. Good to see you guys again.

Duck Hunt on an old Champ Valkyrie
5928969482_e8c16b506d_z.jpg

Los Pollos Hermanos (Breaking Bad) on a medium Ion
6639772357_b590d8353c_z.jpg

Milk Heart on a medium Ion
6681811301_74e2da9a32_z.jpg

Album cover of Iron & Wine's Kiss Each Other Clean on a medium Ion
6689025231_d2e1d3d1f8_z.jpg

Wow man, Nice work. I especially love the Duck Hunt dye. It was one of my favorite Nintendo games.

Hay guys I did do anouther dye last night. My third one, It is a little too riska to post here so anyone over 18 please check it out in my dye's link that is in my sig.

Looks good, Steveo. I don't think it's too risque for here-everyone loves breasts, especially with nice nipples.

Looks good, Steveo. I don't think it's too risque for here-everyone loves breasts, especially with nice nipples.

Yes I figured. I just didn't want to get in any kind of trouble for posting nudity on the site. This one was a pain to do. Mainly because I think my blade was dull and when I got the image on the disc and tried to weed it none of the cuts where all the way through. So I had to recut every line. I can't wait to get some more colors (right now I only have black, orange, and aqua blue) so I can do some cool multi-color dyes. I know I'm just starting out but I feel a little embarrassed to post these hear next to some of the absolutely stunning work you guys do. But I'll get there some day. I'm sure you all have been doing this for years.

Fresh of the press: King of Chains!

Westside King - Tournament plastic (same as GoldLine for all I know)

The plastic colour is the "lava" kind - which is not quite showing correctly on the picture.

Attachments

• King_of_Hearts_1.jpg
    King_of_Hearts_1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts