• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The essential "What's in the mail?" thread.

100 discs in S and HHP from Gateway.

60 tourney stamped Wizard Sponsor discs and 60 Sponsored minis from Gateway(Thank You Gateway).

2 X Avengers I traded 2 ESP Cyclones for.

:cheers:

OLS is where it's at homie.

they got here today, marshallstreet comes thru w/ flying colors again, real pro job on the packaging and the discs are sw33t.. Finding myself really appreciating straight flying discs, and am curios to try these out. The QLS I got is a QOLS (not sure if there's a non-Orion LS?), I'm anxious to try it out.

Ultimately I'm pretty happy w/ my bag but I'm not ruling anything out. They'll look great on the wall in any case, either beat up or not

Couple of different sticker packs from DD. 13 various gateway putters from the marketplace.

5 banshees, 4 teebirds, 4 leopards, 4 rocs, 4 comets, 4 soft magnets, fadegear crush bag, backpack straps, stool, golden retriever.

today whats in the mail is an '01 CE Roc, and maybe some others... :D

Let's add to my previous post:

110 Flat top Rocs
25 Glo CFR Leopards

2 Double circle stamped Vipers
Double circle stamped Scorpion
Proto RAM (no "RAM" in the stamp)
Double circle stamped Whippet
Double circle stamped Whippet-X
Double circle stamped Cobra
Double circle stamped Piranha
Double circle stamped Jaguar
Bullet XD
Double circle stamped Stingray
Double circle stamped Moray
Amoeba Stingray
Original '88 Glow Phenix
Double circle stamped Hammer
Double circle stamped Gazelle (not field dressed)
Test run JLS
Tachyon no run prototype
Tachyon 3.1 prototype
Double circle stamped Panther
Double circle stamped Barracuda

Bought a couple misprint packs from the gateway direct ebay, which should be here any day now :thmbup:

2x organic wizard
1x super soft wizard
1x ss voodoo
1x ss warlock
1x ss magic

also have a couple gateway putters coming from marshal street.

1X sss magic
1x organic magic

I have a used 150 DX Eagle X and 170 DX Teebird. Nothing too exciting but still great discs.

not sure. i think one more disc. i started loosing track of what i was sending out and what was to be coming in. i just got a nice tourney stamped s/d yesterday that i wasnt even expecting. im about to order some seal skinz once i check the forum for which ones are the best

From Marshall Street, they had a sale on Star and Echo Star discs so I couldn't resist.

Echo Star Boss Light Green 174
Opto Line Flow Trans. Blue 175
Echo Star Wraith Light Green 174
Z Nuke Orange 171

3 flat top rocs
3 jk pro aviars
1 glitter glow teebird
2 kc pro rocs
1 dx glo Ontario roc

Z Surge, and a Z Predator from Marshall Street.

Latest posts