• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Flak

Production?

Wow this thread has really died down. I assume its because the bags are in production at this point? Was their ever a video of these?

idk, I pm'd hyzer bomb to see about custom colors early last week and didn't get a response. Never saw a video. Interest wanes when there isn't any additional product info. I'm still very interested in getting one, but won't even consider ordering one till I know how much it will cost for sure with a custom order.

idk, I pm'd hyzer bomb to see about custom colors early last week and didn't get a response. Never saw a video. Interest wanes when there isn't any additional product info. I'm still very interested in getting one, but won't even consider ordering one till I know how much it will cost for sure with a custom order.

I believe the website says its $20 more for a custom color. So it would be $180.

I'm surprised you didn't get a response as I changed my color and got a respose in about 15 minutes.

Yes, we have been busy! We are rocking along today on production and should have several finished by this Friday. If our cage frames get in early, we should see several ship this Friday. Cross fingers**

If we missed a PM or email, shoot us another if you don't mind and we can sort it out. We have had a high volume of orders and emails. It takes a few hours a day just to sort those out and it's easy for us to miss a few.

Thinking of all the small parts that go into a bag, it's hard to show off one without everything being in it 100% but I think we might just go ahead with a video really soon even without an inner cage. We are currently full on this run of bags and will focus on a big order of Atomic bags this next run. Hopefully we will be able to stock up an inventory so the wait game won't be 3-4 weeks unless you order a custom color. I actually just left the shop and loving the look and feel of this bag! I will be back up there tonight and after we print some shirts up we will squeeze that video in!

Thanks and keep feel free to ask questions! Jeremy and I will do our best to answer them.

Wes

im interested to know how the cage/frame will work. and how it will keep the top compartment from sagging on the bottom area.

Yes, we have been busy! We are rocking along today on production and should have several finished by this Friday. If our cage frames get in early, we should see several ship this Friday. Cross fingers**

If we missed a PM or email, shoot us another if you don't mind and we can sort it out. We have had a high volume of orders and emails. It takes a few hours a day just to sort those out and it's easy for us to miss a few.

Thinking of all the small parts that go into a bag, it's hard to show off one without everything being in it 100% but I think we might just go ahead with a video really soon even without an inner cage. We are currently full on this run of bags and will focus on a big order of Atomic bags this next run. Hopefully we will be able to stock up an inventory so the wait game won't be 3-4 weeks unless you order a custom color. I actually just left the shop and loving the look and feel of this bag! I will be back up there tonight and after we print some shirts up we will squeeze that video in!

Thanks and keep feel free to ask questions! Jeremy and I will do our best to answer them.

Wes
Haha. Friday would be awesome. That would mean around next Tuesday for my Flak arrival. I'm going to cross my fingers as well.:clap:

We just finished filming the video, we will edit it and post soon.

Here are some final production pics!

6873404910_ac1c46c6c5.jpg

This custom ordered bag opted to not have a "snap" for the straps. A snap will be put on the straps to secure it across the chest.*
6873406166_57f2a6b1ab.jpg

7019509607_946dd81131.jpg

Looks absolutely amazing! I may have to save up and get one even though I own a Grip lol. Great work on the bag guys, cant wait to see the video