• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Flak

Well you are not familiar with the hb crew? They make some great stuff and their service is top notch! When they are ready you will see the improvements. These are two guys that do this what little spare time they have. Relax a little it will come when it will no sooner.

Last edited:
I second this.

Also, can we get an update on the shipping time frame for the second runs? Sorry to bug. :\

It really is color dependent. I think we should expect most of the shipping to take place in mid July.

Thx!

Some of the bags will be done by then, just not all of them so it's going to

what is the chance i will have that second run flak in time to take it with me when i leave for worlds (July 13th)?

Some of the bags will be done by then, just not all of them so it's going to really hard to give an exact date since they will roll out in waves. We have about 15 others with this same problem, and we really want HB to rep at worlds so by all means we are trying to get them out ASAP.

I don't get these companies. They have a bag to show yet we don't see one pic of the "improvements".

With social media these days there are so many ways to get free advertising that it boggles my mind that we constantly have to badger for information. If I had a product you would bet I'd be updating everyone every step of the way.

I feel I can't give money away. I may very well be interested, but there is no way I'm going to order without knowing for sure what I'm getting myself into.

Cosmetically there is not much of a change in the improved bag. And it actually is not 100% up to what this next run will be so it's no use in showing off that bag. If we think it's worthy of showing and will help us out, we will try and show it off ASAP. When the first bag off the line hits my hands, it will be on Facebook withing a few hours.
If you have any questions we can help you out with, just let us know and we will do our best to answer them. If you would like a quicker response, just email Wes or Jeremy... " "@Hyzerbomb.com and one of us will answer with in 24 hours.

Some of the bags will be done by then, just not all of them so it's going to really hard to give an exact date since they will roll out in waves. We have about 15 others with this same problem, and we really want HB to rep at worlds so by all means we are trying to get them out ASAP.

i just got done repping HB at the Beaver State Fling and had quite a few comments about the bag and not one person had ever heard of hyzerbomb until they saw that bag, they all thought it looked good..., also, none of them made any comments about my ghetto repair job of the shoulder strap either:D

My Flak is holding up great but would it be cheaper for me to add my name and PDGA# from some local place or send it back in to you guys?

My Flak is holding up great but would it be cheaper for me to add my name and PDGA# from some local place or send it back in to you guys?

Just depends on what you would like done. I would guess local just to avoid two shipping prices but email us and we can figure out what would be the best option for you.

All black is fresh off the line. They will be inspected and begin the packing process. Black/orange and black/navy are up next. That is about all the new info, but feel free to ask anything you want.

7461513140_cb2fa0d76a.jpg

7461511642_9a53270741.jpg

7461512494_b0bc5873bf_n.jpg

I emailed you a week or two ago about trading in my old orange and black for the new run? Will you contact me with info about the process or will I have to contact you? Also, does the top pocket fit putters in there now?

The bag looks great by the way! All black looks sleek.

Man, that bag looks sweet.
My only question is: Is my navy blue bag in that group of bags you're putting together now?

Please say "yes."

an injected mold frame, and double stitching all over may push me over the edge to order.....bag passes the looks test with flying colors!

Do the new run of flaks have the injected mold or the pvc pipe frame?
No the mold we had was far too low of quality to use and did not fit right. Making a new one will take more time and design work. Until then we have a pvc frame. We do have plans to figure out a less bulky option.

are they getting double stitched everywhere?
Some places will have even more than double stitching including taped seems. However a few non stress seems won't be.
Things like the straps, handle, and sides all are. The majority of the bag is.

I emailed you a week or two ago about trading in my old orange and black for the new run? Will you contact me with info about the process or will I have to contact you? Also, does the top pocket fit putters in there now?

The bag looks great by the way! All black looks sleek.

A reminder email to Wes would be best. [email protected]
Putters not fitting in the top only happened to a few bags and not the entire first run. The better fitted side pockets hold the putters better in my opinion though.

Man, that bag looks sweet.
My only question is: Is my navy blue bag in that group of bags you're putting together now?

Please say "yes."

If it is navy, it is already in production. It is a slow process as you can imagine. But I did see several that were almost done and almost off the line.

Sorry for the late reply, we will try to reply with in 24 hours. Email would be the best way if you need an immediate reply. Thanks again!

A reminder email to Wes would be best. [email protected]
Putters not fitting in the top only happened to a few bags and not the entire first run. The better fitted side pockets hold the putters better in my opinion though.

ThanKs for the response! I'll shoot him an email soon. I do use the side pockets for putters and such but it would just be nice to have the option to put one up there (I guess I got one of the bags that couldn't fit one).

The bags look awesome, glad to hear about the double stitching and am drooling over here waiting to get one of these.

What's the time frame on the black/green?

I hate to give a time frame so you don't get used to that number. Even if we were a few days late people don't get very happy with that. Green is up on the line already and started the first stages. So not too much longer :thmbup:

Bump for an answer
For the green? Maybe I missed the question but hope we answered it. If not let me know.

Put in an email to HB asking when they would start taking orders again...got a prompt email response saying they are looking at opening for new orders on August 1st...cant wait to jump on the flak train....thinking its going to definitely have to be black/camo after seeing the review of that bag!