• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Life Aquatic H.O.D. 8/7/11

putter if not too windy, FH hyzer with a driver if the wind is up (and it often is). Have banged chains here but never got the ace. Great CTP hole...

id throw a pro wahoo because im not forfeiting any of my good plastic into that hazard.

wow, that layout looks like fun!

being new(ish) to the game, i'd throw a hydra for the short if the winds were calm...if it were windy i'd FH my (still) stable dragon
the long placement would get my beat in dragon on a slight hyzer and let that puppy flip and go to work!

putter if not too windy, FH hyzer with a driver if the wind is up (and it often is). Have banged chains here but never got the ace. Great CTP hole...

I make a pretty fair living on the CTP here.

id throw a pro wahoo because im not forfeiting any of my good plastic into that hazard.

Dude it is barely 180' accross the water, a wahoo is too much, maybe a hydra if you must float. I am sure you can make it with a mid or a Leopard at most.

Pretty setting! :thmbup:

This course would make me buy some floater discs for sure. With what is in my bag, I would want to flick it, and since my flick is weak, I would throw my Boss, which both masks my forehanded OAT and is sure to fade at the end of its flight. I might also consider a beaten Roc or throwing a broad anhyzer with my Ascent if it is in the "long" position. Definitely would wish I had a dragon.

I'm going to throw my Jaguar Shark. It's going to be really emotional and a Sigur Rós song will be playing in the background. If I splash, my albino scouts will fetch it.

Last edited:
I'm going to throw my Jaguar Shark. It's going to be really emotional and a Sigur Rós song will be playing in the background. If I splash, my albino scouts will fetch it.

I love sigur ros.

I'll flick an OLS.

Probably a thumber with a Champ Banshee thrown at the big tree hoping to stay dry for both long and short

Beautiful picture! I'd go wizard from the short, and probably roc from the long just to be safe.

Latest posts