• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Newegg InStep Basket Deal is back!

Can't wait for the inevitable next "What did you do to your newegg InStep" thread! I know the Bullseye mod is on my list too.

I already did this one last time the basket was on sale. My guess is that the search function will be ignored and a new thread will be started.

I really hope that they are still on sale and from the looks of things hope they are still in stock whenever the government decides to send my money.

In an attempt to stop the "new thread vs old thread revival" discussion argument, I just got my tracking number. If all goes according to plan, I'll be enjoying the basket by the weekend! Hopefully everyone else who ordered has the same luck.

I don't know one way or the other, but I'm pretty sure it was last time so I'd say it's a safe assumption that it is this time too. You know what happens when you assume though...

I said screw it and picked one up!!! I can't wait!! I stockpilled putters over the winter and now I have a basket!!!

Anyone know what discs come with it?

I said screw it and picked one up!!! I can't wait!! I stockpilled putters over the winter and now I have a basket!!!

Anyone know what discs come with it?

7AEFD5A790C9496DB96EBBF805B8CD6B.jpg

And once you feel them you'll wish you never had.. My dog won't even play with it if I leave it in the back yard and he digs up roots when he's bored.

I got one of these from costco under different branding
Putter taco'ed against the basket on 2nd shot...at extremely low speed.

Baskets are sweet for the lo $ tho..