• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The COflyguy is back.

Flyguy46

Par Member
Premium Member
After dealing with a second broken ankle, I am back and ready to play again. I am super stoked to see you all here. REcovery ahs been rough but I am getting back out. I am already seeing an improvement in my game this time around. I hope to get out more in the coming days.

After dealing with a second broken ankle, I am back and ready to play again. I am super stoked to see you all here. REcovery ahs been rough but I am getting back out. I am already seeing an improvement in my game this time around. I hope to get out more in the coming days.
Whoa, what happened to the ankle?

Welcome back!

Stepped off a sidewalk and snapped it. Had surgery, recovered, went inner tubing during the winter and snapped it again. Now I have nerve issues. Life is interesting but there is always disc.

Welcome back! Glad to hear recovery is going well!

Welcome back! Glad to hear recovery is going well!
Thanks bud. Learning alot already. My game is looking better. Each day is a new day. I will likely be hitting the course tomorrow as well.

Ankle issues are tough, I've been recently recovering from a bust ankle. Remember that smooth is best for both distance and accuracy - let that be a lode star. Whenever you're struggling remember that it will take time and that you can start SMOOTH and slow, building up from a solid base.

Last edited: