• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Oaks in Mokena, IL -Stories?

What are your stories if you've played there?

I consider that my home course although i live in Lockport. I have stories from seeing odd things on the course, to hitting not one but two of my friends with discs, to me falling flat on my face after a wicked tomahawk.

I've played there several times and never once had anything out of the ordinary happen.

I've played there several times and never once had anything out of the ordinary happen.

I played there and got to watch Avery practice his sidearm mid event......and it was really bad at that point.

Also saw a lot of people complaining about the newest disc (the wraith) because "for some reason it flips into a headwind".....and Matty-O just kept ripping the Teebird without any problem.

Im horrible in the grace department, so i end up coming out of a briar patch with thorns stickin out of me, and my friends i go with have also been playing significantly longer then me, so i tend to hurry my throws, like the incident in my first post. On hole #18 i tried to tomahawk as far as i could bc i tend to throw right into the woods on that hole every time....i had misjudged the length of the tee pad and stepped off in an odd way and ate some dirt. Both my friends and the people on #17 laughed their a$$es off.

Latest posts