• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

Few questions!

1. How does the Carnivore mold up vs traditional NXT Ethers? My carnivores are more stable than most are saying their ethers fly, but I'm getting them 450-475 or so (in ATL, GA area so not much elevation). Wondering if the ether would be a less stable crusher or if they mold up the same. Got a couple Realms on the way from Gateway that imma throw vs the Carnivore and will probably put up a video!

2. How do these fossil wizards beat up for driving? Are they Rocs but in putter form with that juicy helicopter-drift flight as they beat up, or do they still like to fade?

3. How much would I have to pay for y'all to convince Gateway to mold up some AGL Magnolias in their NXT blend and ensure they're absolutely board flat? Bc I am willing to do a lot

3a. What about fossil?

4. If I wanted to rep a Stego logo on my tournament jersey this year, is it possible that I get the approval to do that? If so, I would be more than willing to do what is necessary to have it

4. If I wanted to rep a Stego logo on my tournament jersey this year, is it possible that I get the approval to do that? If so, I would be more than willing to do what is necessary to have it
On a related note, I totally want to dye the Stego logo on a lot of my understable stuff for the fun of it. If we're to ever be RDG sponsored every non RDG disc in my bag would be dyed with a Stego or another log on it.

On a related note, I totally want to dye the Stego logo on a lot of my understable stuff for the fun of it. If we're to ever be RDG sponsored every non RDG disc in my bag would be dyed with a Stego or another log on it.
Dude I chatted with someone from Gateway about straight up getting the Stego stamp on some of my discs, it was surprisingly less expensive than I thought it would be, and would the price would go down per disc with more discs being stamped… hmu if you wanna do it cause I absolutely would!

RDG knocking it OUT of the park on these custom stamped discs for our tournament. They are so good to work with on tournament discs too.

Attachments

• IMG_2929.jpeg
    IMG_2929.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2928.jpeg
    IMG_2928.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2927.jpeg
    IMG_2927.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Nice! Which molds? If you have any left over I may buy one off ya
We got armor Chameleons and Komodo's and tar pit Scales, Serpents and fossil Stegos

We are currently full but if we do have leftovers I'll PM you!

Latest posts