• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] the Shaman

He says that it's a flatter, slimmer Magic. I would guess that it flies like a faster Magic.

I might get my hands on one this weekend if they have some at the Gateway Open. At the moment, though, I can only hope. If they don't have these, though, I still want to try the Chief.

I might get my hands on one this weekend if they have some at the Gateway Open. At the moment, though, I can only hope. If they don't have these, though, I still want to try the Chief.

I just wonder if a Chief is like a Judge? It's pretty flat like a Judge

From what I've heard, it's got a touch more stability than a Magic.

Chief is shallower than a Judge. Not by a lot. Judge feels like a better shallow wizard than he Chief.

Just what Gateway needs is another putter. How about some good fairway drivers. And if I were to guess...this will be very similar to a PA4...since it's already a squashed Magic.

Probably mentioned 1,000 times that I love firm-soft Proto Magics and this looks and sounds just like it. Protos are nice and squat. I'll definitely need to swing by a shop to fondle some once they arrive. Glad to see my jam going into production as a new model rather than a forgotten freakazoid.

Probably mentioned 1,000 times that I love firm-soft Proto Magics and this looks and sounds just like it. Protos are nice and squat. I'll definitely need to swing by a shop to fondle some once they arrive. Glad to see my jam going into production as a new model rather than a forgotten freakazoid.

I was thinking of you when I saw the profile. Jam on man

Just what Gateway needs is another putter. How about some good fairway drivers. And if I were to guess...this will be very similar to a PA4...since it's already a squashed Magic.

Because Gateway makes very little off their putters. That would be like thinking Innova is going to stop making new warp speed drivers.
Gateway actually has some decent fairways- Apache, Blaze, Sabre, but their putters get all the attention. Heck if they're good enough for JohnE Mac then I'd say they're good enough for 99.9% of the DGCR mortals