• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Sharpie "dye"

That MIRUS LAT 64 looks AWESOME! Great color choice.
I found an industrial strength sharpie (sadly only in black) but it allows me to put on some graphics and then highlight shadows with Prismacolor markers. So far I have played about a dozen rounds with my Star Spider and no fading or smudging. Here's what it looks like today:

Discraft Z plastic never allows Sharpie to set. The Red and Blue spin I did on the Stalker turned my fingers blue and it had been setting for almost 2 months.

Light blue sharpie doesn't stick for some reason. I did two shades of blue... the standard blue didn't smudge after two weeks and the light blue wiped completely away as if it were freshly applied.

That MIRUS LAT 64 looks AWESOME! Great color choice.
I found an industrial strength sharpie (sadly only in black) but it allows me to put on some graphics and then highlight shadows with Prismacolor markers. So far I have played about a dozen rounds with my Star Spider and no fading or smudging. Here's what it looks like today:

Pointillism. That's dope

Does it ever trip you out or someone else when they walk up to it.

Would be even more realistic if he could make one with the stamp removed only where the spider is standing.

Pointillism. That's dope

Does it ever trip you out or someone else when they walk up to it.

I had one person run away from it cussing, saying he hates spiders. But the rest of the guys in the group called him another word for a kitten. Usually get a few odd looks from some guys but for the most part it's just a convo starter about their drawings on discs.

Latest posts