• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The VOODOO BACKPACK IS COMING!!!

Way more storage space than grip...can't wait for this haha. Only thing I hate about the grip is the storage.

I'd like to see inside those side pockets...are there separate storage areas/pockets in there as well?

There is a pic of the sidepocket inner pockets a couple pages back or so...or on the Voodoo FB page.

Way more storage space than grip...can't wait for this haha. Only thing I hate about the grip is the storage.

Hmm, any idea when are these might start shipping? Have to wait until late april for Mahal. And that video made this look like a great bag for me. If it ships before, i'll be hard pressed to say no!

Hmm, any idea when are these might start shipping? Have to wait until late april for Mahal. And that video made this look like a great bag for me. If it ships before, i'll be hard pressed to say no!

No clue at all. They said preorders will start soon...but who knows when they will ship.

I was able to take a good look at one of these at the Memorial a couple days ago. I was helping out at the score keeping tent and Shane was sporting the spinal tap when he brought his scorecard in and he let me take a long look at it. I was previously leaning towards the Grip for a backpack. I have a zulu, but I need a backpack for when I ride to the course. Now I just need to decide between the black magic and totem brown because I will definitely be going with the spinal tap. These bags look great with that same voodoo quality

That video probably sealed the deal for a lot of people, including myself...if I were in the market for a new bag Haha It looks sweet though. The "fake" putter pocket pocket is pretty sweet.. and it's much deeper than I thought it would be.

Latest posts