• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Thinking of joining the PDGA?

I am still in debate whether to join or not. If I do decide to join, I will make sure to help you out.

Thank you very much! I think joiing is worth it, not only to support the sport and help it grow but because of the benefits, you save $10 off every PDGA tourney for one. Plus you get some really cool stuff just for signing up.

you get your package in two weeks. you can check the website daily and see the "50 newest members" that is how i found out about mine and only took 3-4 days

Me and ny son are planning on joining next week, I herd there is a discount for multiple members from the same address do you know if that is true.

Me and ny son are planning on joining next week, I herd there is a discount for multiple members from the same address do you know if that is true.

You may each take $5.00 off your membership, in return you only get one magazine subscription for all family members.

Discovered another benefit of joining the PDGA today. Played a round at a local course today and was driving home when I discovered the loss of my wallet. I made a u-turn back to the course for what turned out to be an unsuccessful search. When I got home I fired up the computer to begin the process of canceling cards and the like when I checked my phone and noticed a voice mail from the 770 area code. It was the PDGA calling to tell me someone used the information on the PDGA card in my wallet and called them about finding the wallet and provided a contact number. I am in debt to the walker who found the wallet, gave it to a park ranger who delivered it to the capable city employee, who used my PDGA card to reunite me with my wallet. Also, a big thanks for the PDGA in their role in this event.

Last edited:

Latest posts