• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

This ever happen to any of you?

I had a buddy put a Roc into a a line.. I was surprised because it was a bulky mid-range.

Got a lot of elevated basket putter practice that day. Got it out after probably 30-40 throws with my putter.

I had a wizard do the same thing, felt really stupid throwing rocks at a power line for 10 minutes to get it down. :p

Hey Murder Mike, way to ruin a decent DG video with absolutely horrible music! I can't even stand to watch it (and I love that course)!

Hey Murder Mike, way to ruin a decent DG video with absolutely horrible music! I can't even stand to watch it (and I love that course)!

Hey Jesse, way to ruin a decent DGCR thread with absolutely horrible people skills. If you don't like the music, find the volume control. No need to bash someone who produces so much footage for the masses...

Happened at my daughters school and she said it was still there today. Goodbye beat up dx beast.

My DX Beast tried to learn how to swim today. RIP.

Your taste in music is bad and you should feel bad.

I've never stuck a disc in the power lines. But, on Hole #8 at School House Gulch, Prescott AZ, it's a 400ft bomb that drops about 50ft to the basket. There's a set of power lines than run right down the middle of the fairway for the first 200ft, and I've laced a drive that the left side of the disc caught the power lines and the rotation of the disc kept it hugged against the lines until it kicked off after hitting a pole. Definitely a unique experience!

It's real hip hop. What's the matter - not enough 'money, cash, hoes' content for your liking? I'd like to know what kind of tired-ass homogenized donkey grunts you listen to.

I did the same thing on my drive from #5 at Lake Olmstead back in 2006. I wish it hadn't happened before I had a camera phone...

I'd like to know what kind of tired-ass homogenized donkey grunts you listen to.

19dujfdb34bttjpg_zpsd77054d0.jpg

:clap: