• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Three disc challenge for Pros

Actually, what I would really like to see them play with,
Aviar
Comet
Teebird

I know they just did the starter pack challenge, but they were all lite-weight dx. I would love to see them play with just the classics and show all the plastic chaser what really can be done with them.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang!!! That's pretty far for the unusual design. Heck, far for any type of disc.

If you know how to use one properly on a tomahawk, it can do a barrel roll then flatten out and fly long. He was almost a minor league pitcher so that probably helps too, lol

Last edited:
If you know how to use one properly on a tomahawk, it can do a barrel roll then flatten out and fly long. He was almost a minor league pitcher so that probably helps too, lol

The trick lies in getting them to land where you want them too. You get 1 good throw out of 12975987387, but it needs to be tuned perfectly, the stars aligned, and a handful of magic pixie dust for it.

My three:
Epic
Optimizer
Turbo Putt

I take it this is what you guys want us to film next year lol? If you want it to actually happen pick Innova/Discmania stuff :) Paul and Nate willing. *crosses fingers*

I take it this is what you guys want us to film next year lol? If you want it to actually happen pick Innova/Discmania stuff :) Paul and Nate willing. *crosses fingers*

You could do "the most hated disc challenge" with a Groove and Wolf.

NO, no , no, no. This was just for fun. I loved the challenge of the decades are whatever that was called. Keep doing what you guys do.

I was just wondering if people could actually find a Wham-O 119 or a Super Puppy.

I want to see some pro-class n00b flex shots, so I'd definitely go

Flat/Puddle Z Zone
FAF Champ Firebird

For a midrange, just for the sake of awareness:

Gumbputt Blunt

It would be interesting to see you guys grab a few large diameter discs(zephyr, condor, phoenix, jaguar) for a one disc round..

A Super Class round would be fun to watch. But what might be more fun is a variation of the Starter pack or Battle of the Eras. Each player gets 4 discs (driver, mid, utility and putter) in base plastics. Who ever wins the hole gets to pick what the other players throw off the tee. It would also be awesome if it took place at one of the Worlds courses too.

Throw in a couple of the DGA guys too for something new.

9a9c8eb1-75a2-4f8f-b525-f729828d293f_1.d56703d4519816aa97f2cbf9fff776ae.jpeg

Done.

Ian, lets see it.

Ruby
Warrant
Underworld

to make it trilogy

Or why not just let them play a trilogy challenge

I was thinking one-disc Groove round but Innova probably doesn't want ya'll ragging on their disc.

Putter-only round would be awesome but you'd have to let the competitors pick which Innova/DM putter their opponent has to use, or else Paul would smoke everyone with a Nova.

Zephyr. That is all. I don't want them to struggle. I want them to show people it's more than a catch disc.

And Polecats, Condors, and Wedges are great molds. You guys will learn eventually.

I agree with this, and also know that McBeth and Sexton could crush most of us with just these molds. I'd really like to see them toss a Pulsar around to see how they fare with an Ultimate disc.

Why not have an assortment of discs in 1 bag? Random draw who tees with what on hole 1, after that, worst shot picks first. Winner of the hole picks who tees with what next hole. Rinse and repeat.

Latest posts