• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ti wasp ~

So , I'm Innova only due to 2 shops in town.

Bought a Buzz and WOW!

Got a Comet and I don't throw my Buzzz anymore. I can play Comet only rounds on my local course now ! Man , that thing is straight to the chains ! Sometimes left , sometime right !

Please let me hijack this and say ' I love these mids !'

Retired my fav Roc cuz I think it's gonna break and the Comet is killer straight !

Not familiar with DC , but should I pick up a Wasp, Hornet and what ?

My new Star Roc is getting pushed out , am I missing out on something that goes straight to the chains ?

And my home course is tight woods , short , and punishing if ur out of the fairway.

Sorry , but thanks , Discraft seems to be the equalizer to me noob hanging with the boyz !

The Wasp is a better Roc IMO.:p

i had been throwing the pain as my overstable mid and threw wasps prior to that. lost a pain a few days ago and decided to get a ti wasp to replace it since people seemed to think they were more overstable than a lot of the z wasps in circulation. i snagged a 176 pearly pink and tossed it today in some pretty massive gusts and it did just fine. i also picked up a concave z zone (popped my zone cherry) and was surprised how uneffected it was in a headwind.

A Zone is truly a wind fighting putter. You'll hear lots of people say, learn to putt in the wind, which is truly sound advice. But if I'm looking at sketchy approach or putt on a windy day, yeah, I'm pulling out the Zone.

what i liked right away about it was that it was a putter i could actually throw a forehand with. admittedly i don't have a lot of finesse with my forehand shot, if i'm throwing a driver at full rip i'm fine, but if i have to dial it down it gets questionable. i think the beefiness and shallower rim (i putt with wizards) makes it a great short range forehand disc.