• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ti wasp ~

BIgNik

Eagle Member
Nice ~ :)

546720_10151502105575654_302490030653_23535396_742491054_n.jpg

It's about time the Wasp is getting some love after becoming OOP in every plastic but Z.

Poor man's Roc they say? Not for long :)

That is freakin awesome. So what's the story on this? Is it being released into production soon? Is there still gonna be a Ti Buzzz SS?

its cool that its seems their not holding back on the ti plastic ..
id assume more popular molds to come ....
or we can only hope :)

Its a shame these are just now coming out. I used to love the ESP Wasps and Cryztal Buzzzes, but hated the Z Wasps. When the ESP Wasp was discontinued, I made the switch to Rocs, Rocs, and more Rocs. Discraft lost me as a customer, and I don't feel like going back. These do look sweet, but I won't be buying.

Is that the front counter at the DD shop? It just made me think I spend too much time and money there if I can recognize it on the internet.

Don't know if it's true, but I've heard that ALL of the champions favorite discs are going to be released in Ti. Drone, Hawk, Challenger, Pred, etc. We know that the Force and Nuke are on the way.

Heck ya i need to become a champion so they will make me Ti breeze or SURGE!!!!!!! I would die. Wait nate throws the surge

The pics of Ti Wasps do not look as pretty as some of the buzzz pics out there. Hopefully the ones released have more marbling and color shift.

Food for thought, why do they only do signature discs of MPO and FPO champs? Why not some masters or something?

Latest posts