• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tim Selinske - US Masters

i didnt play well but i had a great time at this one, it was great seeing mr mirth and underdog again and it was nice meeting / talking with dobbins66 and jenb. Thanks to all the people on my 3 cards this weekend for making it a great time and thanks to all the volunteers for everything they did to get the courses ready and keep things running smoothly throughout the weekend...

Played with great guys all week. Nice Players Pack & excellent payout.
I wish I had played better but could not get things together this weekend at all.

Thanks to all the Louisville guys involved in getting this together!

Thanks to everyone who came, I had a lot of fun at Seviren all weekend watching everyone play and helping out there. The players meeting and players party were lots of fun, lunch Sunday at CV was tasty. I'll get the pics up on the Louisville Disc Golf Club facebook page very soon.

I don't recall. It was someone who wasn't at the awards so the PDGA took the basket and will contact him.

I was surprised to arrive home today and find a package waiting for me with payout from US Masters. What kind of tournament pays out last place? And it was three discs: an eagle, viking, and mamba.

What is the Legacy disc from the Player's Pack that looks like a Roc? I thought I heard there was a Cannon in the player's pack, but isn't that a high speed driver? This looks like a midrange.

What is the Legacy disc from the Player's Pack that looks like a Roc? I thought I heard there was a Cannon in the player's pack, but isn't that a high speed driver? This looks like a midrange.

It's a Ghost.