• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tim Selinske - US Masters

Registration has been extended to August 21, 2012 so if you haven't registered this is your last chance to get into the tournament. For the most up to date information, go to http://www.pdgausmasters.com/ and you can register online at DiscGolfU.

I'm not going to make any predictions, but I can't wait to watching some top pro's play Seviren Lang. The course record is 52 and I'm looking forward to watching them run at it. Barry was out at the course the other day checking it out for the tournament.

I hope the make it down for Friday. Gotta run the Pro Shop on the weekends. See ya soon!?

Hey Matthew, I'll be at Seviren all weekend and I'm hoping to make the fly mart/players party at the BBC Saturday night. Hope to see you there.

Severin is looking great, and playing tough!
Looking forward to the weekend ...

I lost my last pro leopard in a tourney this weekend. Is there anywhere in Louisville I can buy these on Thursday?

you should probably try to get one online or locally in dfw before you go, derby city discs used to be there but i think they are no longer in business

I lost my last pro leopard in a tourney this weekend. Is there anywhere in Louisville I can buy these on Thursday?

Jen here is derbycitydisc.com. It came up didn't say anything about out of
business. Have to try to contact them small shop might be better online or at home.

Hope to meet you next week some time.

John

I finally got to play Seviren Lang last weekend and that place should be fun this weekend. If you're on your game, low 50's is there but man will it punish you for errant shots. Four holes (11,13,16 & 18) could make all the difference. Great first impression.

you should probably try to get one online or locally in dfw before you go

The DFW brick and mortar Dynamic Discs store said they can't even order pro leopards. Not an option in the computer. The Quick Stop in Arlington has one in stock they are holding for me to pick up before I leave, but it's lower weight than I like. I tried ordering online, but everyone wants a fortune to ship it to me by Wednesday. So if anyone has some max weight pro leopards handy they'd like to sell, consider bringing them to Louisville.