• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Timberwolf (Daredevil discs)

Are they PDGA approved?

Yes. Look again. It's on there. ;)

timberwolf.jpg

What Label and Marzac say is ditto for me. The TWolf is a great disc, and added 30' to my drives first round. I love it, and any old codgers would probably benefit from trying it. I bought one, then added two more. SunKing Discs has them. I had trouble finding them in the U.S., and Canadian postal charges were rough. Two new ones from SKD were free shipping. I paid the same amount for two misprints from Daredevil in Ottawa with Canadian shipping. One misprint was fine, but the other (a Beaver putter) was a blue foil on a black stamp 180 degrees rotated. I took them off with acetone.

The Beaver is good, but nothing special to me.

Marshall st disc golf has them for $15 and misprints for $13.
timberwolf @ marshall st

I got 2 Timberwolfs for Christmas this year, one to throw and one to hang as I love Daredevil stamps. I haven't gotten to use them in a round yet but I've tossed one around my backyard a few times. I won't be able to decide until it warms up and the snow melts, but I think I'm really gonna like this disc. It's easily the gummiest driver I have and has awesome glide. My third throw with the disc was full-power into the corner of my house in 20 degree weather. Was really concerned that I had screwed it up, but it only made the slightest light spot with no distortion. Still flies the same too.

Edit - I buy most of my Daredevil plastic from Marshall St. Their search function is messed up and won't show anything if you search "Daredevil". You need to type in the name Timberwolf, Beaver, Swift Fox, etc.

Last edited: