• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] TODAY'S $10 WIZARD....FROM THE WAREHOUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amenz

Birdie Member
Ok, here's the deal: Every day at some point in the day I am going to post up a picture of one wizard for $10 shipped.(International buyers will need to pay extra for shipping) If no one sends me a pm claiming it by around 6 A.M. the next day it will return to the usual price of $12 for a single disc. Then, I'll post up that day's wizard at some point in the day. Maybe it will be early in the morning, maybe it won't be until the afternoon. I'll try to post them at different times and we'll see how it goes. Feel free to put in requests and you might just see that disc come up.

Nearly every wizard I have can be found on this page or the link at the top of it: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112191

To start we have this Soft 174g party time Jerry stamped beauty. It is tacky and grippy and perhaps a bit on the softer end of the Soft flex range.

PM to claim it. PayPal for friends/family as a gift.

DSC_0074_zps6c642b57.jpg

Last edited:
I just wanna say this is a great deal, and a great seller. I think I've bought 12 Wizards from you already. Any Magics?

Thanks Mark. Up today for $10 is this Eraser at 174g. While the picture isn't the best the stamp is red with a chunky sparkle pattern. The color of the disc itself is a bit deeper blue than the picture suggests. The flex is on the softer side of SS. Grippy and delicious.
DSC_0076_zps5ceb6390.jpg

Up for $10 for the remainder of today is this new run of Organic $$$. It feels nice and tacky with an SSS flex. 175g.
DSC_0069_zpsb28ac35d.jpg

Up for $10 for the remainder of the day is this Organic Jerry Stamped Beauty. Dave told me they weren't going to be running this particular stamp much more so get one while you can! In the OP I said everything was 10/10 but this might qualify as a 9.9/10 with some storage wear. 173g on the weight, flexes between SS and SSS. Great feel to it. First one to pm me claims it!
DSC_0090_zps09d25f46.jpg

Up for $10 today is this Soft wizard at 172g. It is bit more dayglo than the picture shows and has a slightly velvety feel. Paypal for friends/family. International buyers see OP.
DSC_0079_zps548eb5a6.jpg

Today's $10 wizard is this Phish stamped, tacky feeling, SSS at 175g. Paypal for friends/family as a gift. International bidders see OP.
DSC_0040_zps39256964.jpg

Well, after no love yesterday for the Phish stamp, let's change bands. Today's $10 wizard is this Natural Beauty with Dancing Bears in purple. The disc is a light blue with a white rim. RFF on the flex and 173g on the weight. Nice and grippy. Who wants it?
DSC_0046_zpsc809c0d8.jpg

With no love for the band stamps, and a new WAREHOUSE thread on the marketplace, I'm going to make today's $10 wizard ANYTHING from my new thread to the first one to pm me and mention "Today's $10 Wizard." Here's the thread....http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113011
Happy shopping and don't be slow! First one to pm me gets one for $10 family/friends paypal. International buyers see OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.