• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Top 20 - 2019 PDGA Pro Earnings

But it makes you wonder how many discs Discraft need to sell just to pay their Team players.......They need to sell ALOT of discs just to pay that ELITE TEAMs wages

Business wise they could have had an influx of money, or maybe they've been saving for just the right time, etc. Maybe Paul was the right time. Maybe they're investing and realize it's a loss leader for now, but they're thinking of the future by gaining market share, etc. also..contrary to others.. I'm not 100% convinced everyone on the elite team is getting an actual salary. I can see a few, but not all of them. I'm guessing they get other perks like bonus from tour earnings, wholesale prices on discs, etc, etc.

I'm not 100% convinced everyone on the elite team is getting an actual salary. I can see a few, but not all of them. I'm guessing they get other perks like bonus from tour earnings, wholesale prices on discs, etc, etc.

Maybe the Tour series disc is the only thing that makes you a "Elite Team" player? And if that disc sell well it can be profitable.

Let´s say the team pays all your entry fees..and you keep all your winnings, help with travel expenses and you get money from a Tour Series Disc. . .i think you can make an ok living from that...IF you place well at most tournaments

Latest posts