• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Top Pros For Each Company?

He actually DID have some Westside Swords with a 'Barsby' stamp on his website awhile ago. I was tempted to buy one, but hadn't fallen in love with the Sword yet - now I wish I had :doh:

Didn't know Barbsy was on with Westside...makes me want a sig disc from him! Barbsy Underworld or Stag please!

yes sir.. bout time she got mentioned .. great player and even better person
haha thanks for the clarification MFcastillo17. i saw her odn the sponsor page as Sarah Cunningham and was like who is that. I forgot she got married. as a teacher i know she is busy. It is a bummer she can't travel more.

What do you mean... it will be even more interesting.
DSCJNKY

I haven't been following the sponsor drama. But imagine if the Manufacturer's Cup got big enough that they started recruiting and poaching players for their chance to win. We could post about whether they were just keeping Tommy Tantrum on the team for the Cup.

haha thanks for the clarification MFcastillo17. i saw her odn the sponsor page as Sarah Cunningham and was like who is that. I forgot she got married. as a teacher i know she is busy. It is a bummer she can't travel more.

Her and Aaron traveled all summer.

Schusterick- discmania

John E McCray- Gateway

All due regards to Schusterick, who I think is a great golfer. But when discussing the top champ for innova, the conversation begins and ends with KC.

Maybe overall, but currently he is not the top pro for Innova. He hasn't won a major in quite sometime. Doesn't quite make him the top pro for them right now. Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time, but Lebron is the best right now.

Maybe overall, but currently he is not the top pro for Innova. He hasn't won a major in quite sometime. Doesn't quite make him the top pro for them right now. Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time, but Lebron is the best right now.

I approve this message...

Latest posts