• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Top ten worst discs made by innova/discraft

It's amazing how many of the discs on the list where in my bag at one point in time lol but I can agree with the Groove. A buddy found one w/o a name and number, I strongly advised him to just leave it laying that he'd thank me later if he picked it up and threw it, after a few rounds and terrible throws he eventually left it laying in the woods. Just never had much love for those things.

1.teebird
2.Roc
3.challenger
4.buzz
5.eagle
6.vulcan
7.force
8.aviar
9.condor
10.atlas

:doh: I can honestly say that the Eagle, Roc, Teebird, Aviar, Condor & Buzzz are great discs. Why do you hate Innova's best discs?

1 Groove
2 Wahoo
3 Dragon
4 Wolf
5 Teebird +
6 Roc +
7 Katana
8 Dart
9 TeeDevil
10 Vulcan

I also hate 95% of Discraft discs so I didn't even bother adding them into the list.

Last edited:
How someone can put the Boss as their #1 is beyond me? Personally I never liked my first disc an old cyclone, but I dunno if it would make a list like this.

1 groove
2 lycan
3 mako
4 nuke ss
5 skeeter
6 avenger
7 dragon
8 boss
9 krait
10 katana
No particular order i just dont like any of these discs

I don't think I've thrown enough different discs to make a list. But I don't think I've ever thrown a disc (that I have the ability to throw) and said, "Wow, this is just a terrible disc."

I do remember finding a Z Flash on the course on like, my second round ever. Couldn't get it to go anywhere. Thought it was terrible :p Gave it to the lost and found at the park. But that's my fault, not the disc's.

1. Dragon
2.lycan
3.wolf
4. + molds
5. Teedevil
6. Impact
7. Pulse
8. Xclone
9. Spectra
10. Focus

No particular order just 5 from each. There's many more. And if you're wondering why I didn't put the groove is that the one I had was the most OS disc ever and I miss it as it would destroy and dogleg hole with it's over stability and huge skip. So I have some fondness for the mold

It's funny though, I actually liked how they flew but they felt like garbage and released like garbage.

I'd rather have a disc I can be more consistent with and lose 10-20 ft

1. X avenger
2. groove
3. Wahoo
4. VULCAN TOPPED DESTROYER
5. Teerex remold i think the third version of it...so flippy.
6. Plus rim Rancho Roc
7. Plus rim PD this might not count
8. Buzzz SS just don't see the point of this disc. not a bad disc but same as buzzz
9. hornet. meh zone is better
10. discraft mini. so big. i think those are made by discraft but huge...they suck

I was really surprised by all of the Mamba hate. It's a great disc, and I thought it was very controllable despite its understability. Also, I was throwing a 150 class...

My light Champion Mambas were okay when I was a noodle arm, but I had to take them out of the bag as I got better (similar to Archangel)....

... then ...

At Am Worlds, I won my card on Innova day and got a heavy Star Mamba. At first I thought I'd give it to my wife, but after I tried it once and it went FOREVER, it stays in my bag and is now my longest driver without question. I can give it as much power as I want on a hyzer-flip and thrown level with 80%, it'll turn over, glide out, and fade back reliably. Much better than any Champion Mamba I've tossed.

Kinda makes me think there really isn't a bad disc... but perhaps bad throwing styles or over powering discs is the real problem. 'Cept the Groove of course. That's a bad apple right there.

My light Champion Mambas were okay when I was a noodle arm, but I had to take them out of the bag as I got better (similar to Archangel)....

... then ...

At Am Worlds, I won my card on Innova day and got a heavy Star Mamba. At first I thought I'd give it to my wife, but after I tried it once and it went FOREVER, it stays in my bag and is now my longest driver without question. I can give it as much power as I want on a hyzer-flip and thrown level with 80%, it'll turn over, glide out, and fade back reliably. Much better than any Champion Mamba I've tossed.

Kinda makes me think there really isn't a bad disc... but perhaps bad throwing styles or over powering discs is the real problem. 'Cept the Groove of course. That's a bad apple right there.

I wouldn't exactly call myself a noodle arm. I don't have a cannon, but I could get the Mamba out to about 400.

I don't get why the wahoo is on here so much I love throwing mine??

I don't think it's the mold that's the issue, but the plastic. The Wahoo I had felt nasty and beat in really quickly. If they made a Star Wahoo, it might be a decent disc, but until then, I'l continue to hate on it.